Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HUGO BOSS Leather Belt Mens Handmade in Italy
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 9, 2013
This is a quality heavy duty belt that will last for your lifetime and maybe more. And I'm not exaggeraing. The fact that you can buy a the highest quality belt for $85 makes it a no brainer. Definitely a must buy that will easily save you money on belts in the long run.

There is no question it is made of real 100% leather.

What's impressive about this belt is even though the leather is thick, it is also pliable. You don't have to worry that the thickness of the belt would make it stiff and uncomfortable. That is not the case at all.

It feels substantial, 5/16" thick is what the product description says. It is pretty firm and is the right width and design to look good with jeans or dockers. I bought this one because it breathes class! This is when the saying "You get what you pay for" comes in place. This truly is one amazing belt. As simple as that. The Silver-Tone Metal Buckle is well designed and incredibly sturdy! There is absolutely not a single thing negative about this belt.
I am a fan of black belts and I wear them all tthe time. Some may think that $85 is a lot to shell out for a belt, but consider the fact that you will not need another belt for the next 10 years, I can guarantee that. The feeling of HUGO BOSS Leather Belt is simply fantastic.
on November 11, 2013
The belt full fit my expectation. I will use it in my wedding…!!! About the size, I bought 32 and my trousers size is 30-31. I will use the middle hole because 34 is somewhat loose.
on December 17, 2015
Very disappointing with the leather and buckle quality. I feel that this belt is a counterfeit disguised under the luxury Hugo Boss brand. Within 2 months wearing, the leather shown a sign of wear and tear, and the buckle has lost its shining.

Definitely not made in Italy.
on September 16, 2013
I just needed to buy something special for my boyfriend , something price/quality good .

Luckily I found this leather belt that fits perfectly to him.

The leather is high quality , it looks really good and it's smooth. It looks manly on him and gives a sexy look.

Definitely recommend this .
on February 3, 2014
I really wonder if this item is genuine.
The leather started shading after 3 month.
The texture and shape of the belt changed. I have 4 hugo boss belt and none NONE of them had this issue.
I am 99.99% sure that I have made a bad choice of buying online.
Up to you guys...
on May 8, 2014
The cloth is bueatiful and confortable, my father like it. But it is not very good quality of it's price.
on December 9, 2014
very good
on March 18, 2014
I had Hugo Boss Belt before and the quality was much better than this one.
Leather seems to be ok , but the buckle part doesn't look like it is original.
poorly finished on inner side of the buckle but it is acceptable since it doesn't show when you wear it.
It does not come in with original Hugo Boss box. just a box with plastic wrapped around.
it should be higher quality with the price marked.
on December 17, 2013
This belt does not come with its original hugo boss box or certificate so it is very hard to tell if it is really authentic.
So, if you are planning to buy this as a gift this does not come with original hugo boss box.
on May 1, 2015
Very classy belt that is adjustable. Could have gotten away with ordering one size up. Five stars!