BEADS HUNTER Authentic .925 Sterling Silver Core Let It Snow! Snowflakes in a Royal Blue Glass Charm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with ALL 3mm Snake Chain Bracelets
- ALWAYS Solid Sterling Silver - NEVER Silver Plated
- The Perfect Addition to Your European Style Charm Bracelet!
- The Perfect Gift for Mom, Wife, Girlfriend, Sister, Aunt, Grandma, Friend!
- Express Yourself and Capture Your Memories with all Beads Hunter Charms!
Let the holiday festivities begin with this snowy bead! Bring a little cheer to any holiday party with this bead, complete with white snowflakes in a blue glass murano style bead. It has a .925 sterling silver core, and is suitable for 3mm Cable European Charm Bracelets. It is interchangeable with other European bead charms, and is compatible with Pandora, Troll, Chamilia, Biagi & other styles of European bracelets. (As they are all handmade there may be a slight difference in color or size).
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B006NMXBIC
- Item model number: 121811GB002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 3, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Of course, Pandora hates you when you buy other brands of charms and beads, but other than that, there is no disadvantage to this bead.
That being said, it's still a cute bead. It's a bit thinner than my actual Pandora beads but is otherwise of a very similar size and appears well made. I don't think it matches my bracelet design quite as well as I'd have liked so I'm not sure I'm going to keep it on the bracelet year round but it's cute and I'll probably add it in during the winter.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looked exactly like the picture and fit my pandora braclet.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Cute and just like the photo. Bought to add to the Disney charm bracelet I bought for my daughter. We were making a "Frozen" charm bracelet.Published 10 months ago by T. Bradford
I love this charm! Much prettier than II thought it would be. The blue color is just the right shade for my holiday bracelet.Published 13 months ago by T. Juneau