HUROM HO Slow Juicer, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Design: A pleasure for the senses, its compact size slips beautifully into the space and decor of any countertop; Juicing with a Slow Juicer is a tactile pleasure, ensuring that your go-to healthy habit is a daily one
- Value: The unique low-speed mechanism cold-presses every drop of juice from foods resulting in a yield of up to 35% more than other traditional juicers, paying for itself again and again
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base; Built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents and slow motor prevents overheating
- Quality: Extremely durable. BPA free. Impact resistant ABS plastic body; Heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics. Handles years of daily use
- Efficiency; Near-silent AC motor works efficiently using only 150 watts of power without heat buildup
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Chrome||Matte Black||Wine color||Rose Gold||Noble Silver|
The HO Slow Juicer is a revolutionary juice extractor that uses Hurom's patented Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) to gently, quietly, and quickly squeeze a vast variety of ingredients into delicious, vibrant fruit and green juices and vegan nut milks. SST retains heat-sensitive phytonutrients and delicate enzymes essential to health that can be otherwise compromised by the eviscerating effect of loud high speed blades in traditional juicers and blenders. Our blade-less screw-like auger uses gravity to pull in ingredients into its grooves and our powerful energy efficient AC induction motor spins it at only 43 rotations per minute resulting in a mortar and pestle action that works by masticating and cold-pressing raw foods. Minimizes oxidation, aeration, and separation on the cellular level and results in gorgeous, smooth, delicious, richer-color juice full of water soluble fiber that delivers 4x the absorption rate and up to 60% more nutrients than eating fruits & vegetables.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise you may damage this delicate machine right off the bat.
But it's easy to clean, makes perfect juice and should last along time with proper care. It's one of the best I've used and I've had some good ones.