HXENGY 20/30/40amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V/48V 100VDC Input with PC RS232 Communication and Temp Sensor(40a)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MPPT charging mode, peak efficiency up to 99%, saving 30%~60% solar panel than traditional PWM controller.
- MPPT Solar Charge Controller Maximum PV input voltage up to DC100V DC12V/24V/48V battery system automatic recognition, users can use it in different system conveniently
- There are monitoring software（RS232 Communication）, real-time monitoring of solar energy on the computer work information
- Three stages charge: fast charge(MPPT), constant voltage charge,floating charge, It can protect batteries well
- Three option of discharge: on mode and off mode and PV voltage(solar) control mode
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Manufacturer Part Number||Hx-esmart|
|Package Height||4.29 x 7.99 x 10.39 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4.75 pounds|
1.MPPT Solar Charge Controller
2. Users can choose 4 kinds of commonly standard batteries(Sealed lead acid, Vented, Gel, NiCd). Other kinds of batteries can be defined by users.
3. Digital tube can display battery voltage and charging current. The software can display various parameters such as model number, PV input voltage, battery type, battery voltage, charging current, charging power, working condition.
4. RS232 communication, we can offer communication protocol also, it’s convenient for user’s integration management.
4. This controller can be paralleled infinitely.
5. CE and RoHS Certifications are approved.We can help clients to approve other certifications.
6. 2 years warranty; 3~10 years extended technical service.
1.Charge mode:MPPT(maximum power point tracking)
2.Charge method:Three stages: constant current(MPPT),constant voltage,floating charge
3.System type:Automatic recognition 12V/24V/48V System voltage:12V system,DC9V~DC15V ; 24V system,DC18V~DC30V ; 48V system,DC36V~DC60V
4.Soft start time:≤3S
5.Dynamic response recovery time:500us
7.INPUT CHARACTERISTICS MPPT working voltage range: 12V system,DC14V~DC100V ; 24V system,DC30~DC100V ; 48V system,DC60~DC100V
8.Rated output Current:30A
9.The output control:On mode, Off mode, PV voltage control mode
10.Output control set mode:Controller button or PC software
13.Thermal heat-dissipating method:Fan cooling
Top Customer Reviews
The included software is java-based. The default password is "mpptsolar". If you don't have windows, the installer works under recent versions of Wine on linux. You will also need the rxtx library ("Java Serial Communications Revisited" by Jim Connors should get you to the right place--I'd recommend the JSSC software instead of rxtx, less crashes). Found on the internet, this is what I ended up using:
java -classpath $CLASSPATH:. cn.com.solargain.solar.console.MainConsole
That should get you connected.
(edited may 2017)
Unfortunately, I'm at a loss on how to configure the user defined battery to fit what I need--I have a 16s Lifepo4 battery I'd like to use, but I can't get the custom battery voltages to go higher than 15v. I wrote the company, will see if they get back to me.
(edited June 2017)
Company got back to me with a "no". Using the NiCad profile since that cuts just under the charging voltage I need.
Now that I have it connected, but can't get the charging amps/voltage to rise high enough to charge anything. Showing 70V input on PV, but also shows 40v charging with .3A (1/3 of an amp). Which will never charge a thing. I've tried different load settings to get it to push more power to the batteries, but can't get it to ever charge them with a reasonable amount. Max amps is set to 20 in the settings as well, which my pack could handle.