Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NOKIA LUMIA 900 SOLID LIGHT BLUE HYBRID RUBBERISED BACK COVER CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on April 10, 2012
Since I wasn't sure how the Lumia cases are, I purchased this one and the blue gel one. I'm pleasantly surprised by both of them but this one is my favorite. It's a unique design that nicely compliments the Lumia 900's unique design. It fits snugly with no movement but is easy to snap on and off. The sides are a tiny bit elevated in the front so that the glass is protected when the phone is laid on its front. The cut outs for the buttons are well placed. The rubber is smooth but with a slight texture and good contours for easy gripping. I would like it to be a tad thinner but I want/need a case that protects so I'm happy with it as is. Overall, an excellent value for money.
on April 15, 2012
Pros:
- Provides decent scratch protection without interfering with buttons & ports(see uploaded photos)
- Thin & slick profile so it doesn't make the phone too bulky
- lightweight material (rubberized hard plastic that offers a bit of flexibility)
- Easy to snap in your phone, yet holds your phone securely

Cons:
- Doesn't offer shock/fall protection (trade off with thin profile)
- Color is more "baby blue" than "light blue"...and it doesn't match Lumia 900's cyan colored model (see uploaded photos)
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 6, 2012
The Lumia 900 is just not meant to be used without a case. Impossible, really, to quickly answer a call without prematurely hanging up when the phone is in your pocket. The screen itself is touch-active when the phone is ringing and all the good places for fingers on the right side of the phone are taken up by buttons. Whether this is by design (to force us all to buy a case) or accidental (the stylists reigned over the ergonomicists), who knows, but the buttons on the side just don't work for me in that (and most other) situations.

So... we need a case.

This hard shell-case snaps over the phone easily and securely. No future slippage will be possible (which happens as stretch-on cases age). The rubberized coating covers the entire surface and really softens the contact between the phone and anything you might place the phone on or touch it to, a very good feature. It is also nice "to hand", as they say. All the openings are where they need to be to properly operate your Lumia, and the additional case thickness in the area of the buttons completely solves the "pocket" problem mentioned above.

In addition, the slight "lip" on either side of the screen offers a secure site for your fingers while the phone is in use. No more accidentally dropping the slippery thing.

My only complaint is that the blue case does not in any way match my cyan phone. My wife likes the contrasty effect of the darker-colored phone "peeking" through openings in the robin's-egg blue case, but I find it mildly goofy to look at. Not a big deal, considering the excellent functionality that the case offers.
on July 9, 2012
I bought this along with a black case for my wife's and my phone respectively. The case is very good. The device fits perfectly in the case. It is strong and feels very nice in hands. Very easy to pop the phone in and take out if you want to. The finishing itself feels like it is not made by some third party but by Nokia themselves.

One thing I don't like about *this* BLUE case in particular is that the color won't match that of the phone. The phone blue is a deeper blue and this case is more a baby blue. Also, for some reason the blue case is almost double the price that of black. Not sure why? It is not even the perfect color. Took our 1 star for that precise reason.
on September 16, 2012
It's durable.
I am not one to drop things. I throw my "stuff" into a backpack, so I don't normally drop things.

If I wanted a super duper case, I would get a case with a add'l battery.
on June 15, 2012
This case looks pretty good on the Lumia 900. Would have loved if the color matched my Cyan Lumia, but even then the off-color blue actually looks good still. Its a nice fit and I like the cut on the corners which make the cover look much smarter.
on April 25, 2013
The design is good, but it has a thin plastic film that gets stained with every day use and turn the case to blackish grey on blue..
I tried to peal the plastic film but its fused with cover and won't come off all ..
review image
on January 21, 2013
I've had this case for about 10 months and it is starting to wear at th edges and the plastic is starting to look very worn and dirty. However, I have dropped my phone several and the case took the blows instead of my phone. The exterior of the case also has a slight tactile feel to it, making it hard to drop, but not so "sticky" like a silicon case that I can't get it out of my pocket. I was also not too pleased with the baby blue color, but others seem to like how it contrasts with the phone color.
on September 15, 2012
Buyer beware! The title of this product is a little misleading. I was surprised to find that the Lumia back cover case is not "rubberised" as the title states. It's a hard plastic case covered with a thin film that makes it feel a little softer. I've had this product only a month and the corners of the case are starting to peel off - leaving the hard plastic exposed. Really poor quality and the peeling edges make the phone look junky.
on August 4, 2012
Phone fits very well in this case and it does provide some protection. I think it feels more like plastic than rubberised and the color is off