HYCC 40 Pieces 1" (25mm) Abrasive Wheel Buffing Polishing Wheel Set for Dremel Rotary Tool
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIZE - Shanks are 1/8 inch (3mm), buffing wheels are 1" in diameter, 25mm Mix Grit Abrasive Buffing Polishing Wheels.
- ABRASIVE BUFFING WHEEL SET - Each grit 10pieces, total 40pieces, Brown 120Grit,Green 180Grit,Red 320Grit,Black 400Grit
- REPAIR THE DENTS - Buff wheels enable you to achieve a smooth, uniform finish and conformability to irregular surfaces with minimal smearing
- CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL - Small buffing wheel is an efficient polishing tool of metal, with small, high efficiency, low cost
- WIDELY APPLICATION - Fit for your polishing need, used for polishing all types of metal and jewelry and non-metallic materials in small area of rust deburring and surface polishing
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
40pcs 1 inch (25mm) Abrasive Wheel Buffing Polishing Wheel Set For Dremel Rotary Tools
Abrasive wheels can be applied to a range of metals, including aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel as well as other hard-to-grind materials such as ceramic, glass and plastic. Applied wet or dry, buff wheels enable you to achieve a smooth, uniform finish and conformability to irregular surfaces with minimal smearing. Compatible with both EZ402 EZ Lock mandrel and standard 402 mandrel. Constructed of non-woven nylon fibers infused with aluminum oxide grit. Leaves a fine satin finish on metals.
Used for polishing all types of metal and jewelry. Easily remove tarnish from brass. Widely applied in the micro electronic devices and other industries. Great for car detailing and restoring door & window hardware. It can improve quality of metal stone material, and it is an important part of the machining process. Light sanding and tarnish removal, fit for your polishing need. It is an efficient polishing tool of metal and non-metallic materials in small area of rust deburring and surface polishing. Suitable for metal surface cleaning, derusting, grinding, dusting, deburring, polishing, stripping residue.
About the grit:
- Brown 120Grit
- Green 180Grit
- Red 320Grit
- Black 400Grit
- Shank diameter: 3 mm/ 1/8 inch
- Brush diameter: 25 mm/ 1 inch
- Length: 46 mm/ 1.8 inch
- Quantity: 40 pieces, each grit 10pcs.
- For use with Dremel, Chicago, Craftsman and other Rotary Tools that utilize an 1/8-Inch shank size.
Product detailsSize:40 PACK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches; 10.58 Ounces
- Item model number : DIY Crafts ® 10527
- Date First Available : August 15, 2016
- Manufacturer : HYCC
- ASIN : B01KFPO4BK
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,483 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews: