HYDAWAY Collapsible Pocket-sized Travel Water Bottle - 21 oz.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT - Folds down to just 1¼ inches to easily fit in your pocket, a pack, a carry on, nearly anywhere. Weighs only 6 ounces
- WATERTIGHT - Watertight seals throughout to prevent leaks
- 100% BPA-FREE - Food-grade silicone and plastic are tested and certified safe
- TASTE & ODOR-FREE - Your water will always taste pure and fresh
- DISHWASHER-SAFE - Simple to clean by hand or in the top rack of your dishwasher
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
HYDAWAY | Hydration Simplified
Stay healthy, stay hydrated. Reduce waste with HYDAWAY - a pocket-sized, reusable water bottle fit for any adventure!
Whether you’re a frequent flier, a mile-a-minute mom, a weekend warrior or just someone who thirsts for thoughtful design, HYDAWAY fits the life you live. No more lugging around bulky “empties”, no more disposables in landfills, no more hard-to-clean bottles. HYDAWAY is flat out ready to go, whenever and wherever. Are you?
Why are so many people talking about HYDAWAY?
- Compact | Folds down to just over an inch thick
- Watertight | Leak-proof seals throughout bottle
- Dishwasher-Safe | Simple to clean, by hand or top rack
- 100% BPA-free | Certified safe, food-grade materials
- Taste & Odor-free | Water will always taste fresh
HYDAWAY - you're 'go to' travel bottle
HYDAWAY for families, fitness and 'on the go'
Whether in the summer months or while at school, we know how important it is to keep our kids hydrated to stay healthy.
HYDAWAY is a non-toxic, BPA-free hydration solution that kids love to use. And it’s dishwasher-safe which makes parents happy too!
Designed for an active lifestyle, HYDAWAY bottles are compact, folding down to just over one inch to easily fit in a pocket, backpack, or gym bag.
Keep water close at hand during yoga class, or stick it in the treadmill cup holder while at the gym. No matter where you work out, staying hydrated means living healthy!
On The Go
The average person should be drinking at least 13 glasses of water per day. But when you’re on the go, it’s nearly impossible to stay hydrated without reaching for a disposable plastic bottle or a sugary sports drink.
Keep a HYDAWAY bottle in your pocket, purse, or glove box to hydrate anywhere, anytime!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Love it and enjoy collapsible feature enough to "put up with" the negatives listed below.
1. Sometimes it's hard to un-collapse (open up) this bottle. The groves on the bottom are not deep enough or have big enough tabs to make it very easy everyone. I don't really care, but some people may really detest this or need this aspect to work based on their own capability.
2. When collapsing after finishing your beverage, droplets come out of mouth piece, if cover is on, or out of main opening of covet is off. Mouth piece must be in open position for air to escape while collapsing. Not a big deal if it's water, but nearby papers will get wet. If it's coffee, or wine, that's a big problem. To counteract, if I don't have a napkin to put over it EACH TIME, I kind of cover it with my mouth so drops go there. And I try to do it in cognito. If there is liquid inside, make sure you don't collapse it into it, or it will start spilling out.
3. MOST people will need to use their fingers on the mouth piece to open it up for a drink, unless, again, you always have a napkin handy. I have figured out I can use my top middle front teeth.
Highly, highly recommend!
1. I have tried everything to get the silicone aftertaste out of it but have been unsuccessful. I hand washed it to start with. Then filled it with white vinegar & water for 24 hours & then ran it through the dishwasher. It still made my water taste funny. So, next I filled it with baking soda & water for 24 hours & then ran it through the dishwasher. It still made my water taste funny but...I was heading overseas on a trip so thought I'd at least give it a try.
2. Using it has also proved to be a problem. If I fill it completely full (which barely takes the 21 oz. that it says it holds) water seeps up & out when you put on the lid. I wind up with water all over.
3. The spout is extremely difficult to get up & when I do get it up, you have to tilt the bottle & actually suck to get anything out. It does not work like a normal spouted bottle
4. If I pick it up by anything other than the top handle or the middle ring, it spills over. The sides of this container are simply too flexible which causes spills.
The concept is good & if it worked as expected, it would be a great product BUT.....unfortunately, there are material & design issues.