Do you want to choose your best sustainable gardening system and grow organic vegetables at home without soil.? If yes, then keep reading.
Hydroponics is a system of agriculture where crops are grown in nutrient solutions combined with water. So by this definition, you do not need to dirty your hands in mud or earth as the case may be to produce healthy crops. Instead, the plants make use of an inert solution medium as well as either perlite, peat moss, clay pellets, or vermiculite for plant production.
Hydroponics has a lot of benefits and leverage over conventional soil plant production, ranging from the production of crops all year round, minimal time or production of organic vegetables, no need to water the crops, less labor concerning weeding and natural pest control.
This book covers the following topics:
- What is hydroponics gardening?
- Types of hydroponics system
- Advantages and disadvantages of hydroponics
- Guide and advice in choosing the best hydroponics system
- How to build a hydroponics garden
- How to start hydroponic garden step by step
- Better materials
- Crops most suitable
- How to set up your hydroponics garden
- Choosing the right medium for your hydroponic system
- Starting seeds and cloning
- Crop health
- Tips and tricks for beginners
…And much more
There are two advantages of hydroponics: they give the potential to grow more food, and they provide a bio-regenerative environment that is known for its organic component. This way, they would simply take in carbon dioxide and contaminated air as the vegetation grows, and provide fresh oxygen through the normal growth cycle of the plant. This is essential to each of the space stations and other planets for long-variety habitation.
Ready to get started? Click “Buy Now”!