- File Size: 212 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1520743777
- Publication Date: February 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06W58CBCN
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #382,144 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
HYPERGROWTH: How the Customer-Driven Model Is Revolutionizing the Way Businesses Build Products, Teams, & Brands Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What fascinates me about this book is that it discusses in perfect length the applied principle of “people liking to do business with people.” The framework that the Drift team has created, Burndown, is also incredibly interesting. It looks past Agile techniques into the future of how businesses should work because this is how customers, today, act.
David Cancel is truly an inspirational leader to me. Drift’s model of leadership is a servant leadership one, “meaning the higher your title, the lower you are on the totem pole — and the more your job is to support the individual contributors and the customers above you.”
Learn significantly important principles that you can apply to your life and business today. Purchase Hypergrowth, you will be thanking me later.
It's been inspiring to discover that the customer-driven approach really works and breeds an incredible product development process where:
- Product managers can focus on validating ideas instead of project managing
- Engineers are jumping at the opportunity to build new features AND improve UX
- Communication doesn't feel like overhead but celebration
HYPERGROWTH is a great resource for anyone interested in building better products and teams.
Having the ability to tap into David's brain and learn from his experience in scaling his companies yet maintain customer-driven teams was remarkable since it's a challenge I'm confronting these days.
In addition, this book is a great summary of the first 50 episodes of his "Seeking Wisdom" podcast which I strongly recommend as well.
I'll probably get back to this book 10 times throughout my career.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Customer Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Customer Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Organizational Behavior