- Save 5% on UHF(400-470Mhz) NMO Antenna when you purchase 1 or more HYS NMO Base offered by HYS Communication. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code A7SAYJMS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on VHF/UHF(2M/70CM) NMO Antenna when you purchase 1 or more HYS NMO Base offered by HYS Communication. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 23YOKXFO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on VHF(136-174Mhz) NMO Antenna when you purchase 1 or more HYS NMO Base offered by HYS Communication. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code JVA52E4S. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
HYS TCJ-N1 3/8" to 3/4" Hole Mount with 13'/About 4m RG-58 Coax Cable NMO to PL259 for All NMO VHF/UHF/CB Radio Antenna
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- The mount is a "trunk lid" mount with 13'/about 4m RG-58U cable.
- This requires a small (typically 3/8" to 3/4" ) hole be drilled through the surface hosting the mount, and is the best choice for an extremely rugged installation.
- Recommended HYS NMO Antenna: NMO Antenna TC-HC152V (136-174Mhz) or TC-HC152U (400-470Mhz), easy install and match perfectly
- Prefect for mobile FM transceiver NMO antennas. NMO to PL259 working for so239/uhf female Motorola Yaesu/Vertex Kenwood HYT Icom radio, the clip need a NMO HF/UHF/VHF/CB Antenna.
- This is a high quality, low profile base mount that does the job very well. 13 feet NMO cable connected easily with the antenna and there is plenty of cable to reach an antenna mounted practically anywhere on your vehicle/car.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HYS RG58 Cable
Cable length:4m (13ft)
Connector: NMO to PL259
This requires a small (typically 3/8" to 3/4" ) hole be drilled through the surface hosting the mount, and is the best choice for an extremely rugged installation.
1* NMO to PL259 13ft RG58 Cable
|UHF NMO Antenna||VHF NMO Antenna||Dual Band NMO Antenna||HYS TCJ-N2 NMO Clip||HYS NMO Magnetic Base||Dual Band Fiberglass Antenna|
|VSWR||< 1.5||< 1.5||< 1.5||< 1.5|
|Gain||2.5dBi||2.5dBi||144MHz (3.0dBi),430MHz(5.0dBi)||144MHz (3.0dBi),430MHz(5.0dBi)|
|Maximum Power Input-watts||150W||150W||100W||100W|
|Connector||NMO||NMO||NMO||NMO to PL259||NMO to PL259||NMO|
|Cable Length||13'/about 4m RG-58 cable||16.4'/about 4m RG-58 cable||13'/about 4m RG-58 cable|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing I noticed is the copper outer wire in the cable is not supper high density meaning it doesn’t have a lot of strands. I didnt knock off any stars because the signal is still strong and has no noise so I don’t think it matters just a observation