|Item Weight||7.01 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.35 x 9.49 x 5.98 inches|
|Pattern||MINI ARC200 with Display|
Consider these available items
HZXVOGEN 220V 120A Welder Arc Stick IGBT Digital Welding Machine Mini Portable Inverter Welder with Electrode Holder Earth Clamp (Model: Mini Arc200)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ A MUST HAVE FOR STICK WELDING - 220V 120Amp output voltage 56V Stick welder. Easy to strike an arc, little spatter, stable current, and good performance
- ★ PORTABLE DESIGN - This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★ 60% DUTY CYCLE, LONGER LASTING - This welder has a rated duty cycle of 60%. With this feature, this welder will protect you and your welder from any long-lasting damage
- ★ QUALITY ACCESSORIES - This welder came with electrode holder, earth clamp
- ★ 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND GREAT AFTER SELL SERVICE- HZXVOGEN welder offers good warranty. If the machine can not work have other problem when working, please contact us at the first time, we can help you to fix it and we have agent in the United States, our agent will repair it for you. If finally we can not solve the problem, we will send you a new replacement.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HZXVOGEN – ONCE CHOSEN, ALWAYS TRUSTED
How is HZXVOGEN different? We believe your satisfaction comes first. One of our main goal is to forge relationships with you that are as strong as products we provide. We're committed to providing you with the highest level of service and quality, so you'll always be happy that you chose us. We are blessed to have a broad base of loyal customers to serve. We look forward to adding you to our customer base.
Small but Powerful
HZXVOGEN MINI ARC SERIES is the perfect choice to do projects and repairs around the home, farm and shop. This MMA welder is easily and accurately adjusted and portable take it. It runs off a standard 220 volt industrial input power and produces a welding range of 10-120A with 60% duty cycle. For you to take this machine anywhere more easily, this machine is designed to be a portable size with a light weight.
Please kindly note that this welder is super mini. Some customers told us that it does not the same as the main image. We tried many times but still can not find a shooting angle to show both its mini shape and panel perfect. We are so sorry about that. We will keep trying to find the perfect angle to show it. But this machine is really super mini and has a great look. It is also powerful.
- Auto adjust: The thickness of the electrode is 1.6mm/ 2.5mm/ 3.2mm. When you choosing the thickness of the electrode to weld, the voltage and current will auto adjust
- Hot Start: Electrode Pre-heating on the weld start. Makes electrode priming easier and prevents it from sticking when cold.
- Arc Force: Provides the ability to weld with a very short arc even touching the welding material. Great for difficult positions/electrodes.
- Anti Stick: Reduces the welding current when in SC. Prevents the electrode to get welded to the material when they stick together.
- VRD stands for voltage reduction device. When a VRD is fitted to the Welding Machine, it reduces the maximum unloaded open circuit voltage across the output terminals of the welder to a safe voltage. Normally this reduced voltage is about 16 volts. This function is required more by European customer. We DO NOT advice American Customer use it, because if you open VRD, it will be very difficult to weld.
- Model: ARC-200
- Rated voltage: 220V(50/60HZ)
- No-load voltage: 64
- Rated output voltage: 20.4-29
- Output current: 10-120A
- Duty cycle: 60%
- Power factor: 0.73
- Electrode diameter: up to 3.2mm
- Cooler: Fan
Compare with similar items
Welder Arc Welder 160Amp Stick MMA Welding Machine IGBT Digital Smart VRD Hot Start fits Below 3.2mm Welding rods (red welder 110v)
Display4top MMA-160,160 Amp Stick ARC IGBT Digital Inverter DC Welder,Digital Display 110V/220V Dual Voltage Input Welding Machine
Arc Stick 200Amps Welding Machine HEROCUT MMA210i Welding Machine Stick Welder Digital Inverter Welder 110/220v DC Portable Welding Machine (MMA200)
Welder，200A ARC Welder Machine (110V&220V） IGBT Digital Display LCD Welder with Electrode Holder,Work Clamp, Input Power Adapter
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Simder||Bigger A2N||Herocut||HOLA CINDY|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mine came with a properly wired NEMA L6-30 plug--I was not expecting that. The power cord is a bit over 5' in length, and even though it is just 14/3 SJT it remained relatively cool to the touch and seemed to pass the required power to the welder. Nonetheless I may replace it with some 12 ga. cable I have laying about in the barn. The electrode holder is of good quality, as is the ground clamp and their twist-lock connectors to the power head; these cables are 6 ga. fine stranded copper and quite flexible, 5.5' and 4.5' long respectively.
The documentation is good, not Oxford quality English but not bad either (much better than I could do in Mandarin).
Overall a great value...
I know nothing about these things so I’m ordering the proper things so he can use the welder at home but other than that it’s very nice he loves it an everyone is asking where he got it an how much an they thought we were pulling their leg when we told them the price lol great product for price just need more information about it online used one time an quit working
Pros-easy to use
-takes up very little space
Cons-it doesn’t come with a 220 plug
I put a plug on it and used a 1/8-6013 rod at 156 amps and it laid a pretty good weld on a rusty plate. I think had I grounded it first it would have been better.
If your a hobbiest, this is a pretty good machine to have. Hell you’re only out a few bucks. It surprised me for sure.