- File Size: 69742 KB
- Print Length: 231 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Amsterdam Publishers; 1 edition (February 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N9Y7NQ4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,927,183 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Haarlem Walk: Historical Tourist Guide of Haarlem Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, I would recommend this to those who are planning on going to Haarlem or even to those who just want to learn about the history of Haarlem.
I have been given a copy of this book for my honest review.