Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on May 15, 2017
Bought this tent for my 18 month old as a Christmas gift. Looks great in our basement and he really loves to play in it. He is 2 now and can zip the tent up and down and is constantly dragging toys in and out of it. He loves looking through the mesh windows and having us sneak up on him and yell "BOO!". The tent does seem somewhat fragile considering it is meant for kids. This past weekend we had to sew part of it back together for the 3rd time in the 6 months that we have had it. Overall I would recommend the product but it might be better suited for slightly older kids.

Pros: Good materials, looks great, relatively easy set-up, goes well with the other HABA knight products

Con: Tears easily
on April 16, 2016
The wow factor is beyond words. This is a quality product unlike the junk sold today. This is a forever toy. Sorry, the pictures don't show the flag. You can see the beauty of the tent. Matches the Haba knight uniform!
review image review image
on January 12, 2017
The tent is beautiful, and my son is loving it, but I've been disappointed with some aspects of the purchase. The first tent we received had a broken hoop so we had to return it and have a replacement sent. The second tent has been up for a week and I've already had to repair a seam near the top which had come undone and exposed some of the polyester fill. This is not the quality control I expect from Haba.
on February 7, 2008
I ordered the Knight's Tent through Amazon and Giggling Toys and am beyond satisfied! Not only did it arrive quickly but the quality is even better than expected.
Here is the real test: a few parts were missing (I worked in manufacturing so I know these things happen) but Krystal at Giggling Toys went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
This company has impressed us so much, we plan to order from them in the future. Though not specifically rated for a one year old child, this toy seems safe and sturdy. My special gift turned out to be a great purchase!

12/06/2012 Years later, this gift is still going strong and the tent now houses two happy grandsons. It was one of my best purchases--EVER!
review image
on September 21, 2010
We have always loved having tents in our playroom. This is our third and definitely the last tent we'll ever need. It's beautiful and well made. However, some playdates were rougher than others and I've had to replace the ceiling hook twice. It is of no fault of the lovely Haba company, of course. It just takes bit more work to get this tent up than others. Worth the effort though. I've also had to wash the base cover once and worked out just fine. Lovely!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.