Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on January 31, 2014
My son and I have loved every Haba toy I have purchased him. They're bright, appealing, feel good in the hand, appropriate for a range of ages, safe, and he gets a lot of play out of them. They seem expensive but are really a wonderful value. My son really enjoys these threading beads, they are almost a permanent on the shelf. One of the reasons I choose this set was the advertised versatility. The product description clearly stated that this set comes with laces and a needle, stating that it came with these for the reason I wanted both, to allow for different levels of difficulty and fine motor skill development. However, the package I received contained very thin laces and no needle, making it unusable at the time of order. The set in and of itself is excellent if your child does not need a needle or if you provide your own. The false advertising is not something I find amusing and I have deducted a star because the set was not as advertised and had the product description been truthful I would not have chosen this set even though I love Haba.
on May 22, 2015
These beads are great. My 2 1/2 year old just made a necklace this morning - carefully selecting all the pink beads of different shapes. She quietly focused on threading them, which she can do by herself, and then enjoyed wearing the necklace and showing everyone her handcrafted jewelry. The colors and shapes are really good. They look good together in any combination, which the designer in me appreciates. I also like that the holes are fairly small so that greater concentration and fine motor skills are required. One bead was defective - there wasn't a hole in it - but out of a big batch, that's not a huge issue. I would have given 4 stars if the container were a bit sturdier or if it came with a cloth bag so that the beads could easily be stored in it. The packaging is a bit flimsy and the lid doesn't stay on, so it probably won't last as long as the beads.
on April 9, 2017
The shoe-lace style tip of the strings included is too short to project through many of the beads making stringing difficult for little hands.
on July 22, 2016
These beads are not the usual size and the holes are smaller than what the picture shows
on January 16, 2017
Great toy to keep my toddler occupied. Nice assortment of colors and shapes, enough beads to make several beaded strings at the same time.
on May 15, 2011
I wouldn't recommended them for young toddler or if they put things in their mouth. The beads are perfect chocking size. My son has learned how to thread these and we are learning the colors and shapes. Really cool toy for preschool children.
on January 22, 2015
Same as other, the string worn out quickly, couldn't use them anymore. Had to get my own somewhere else.
on April 14, 2013
i was looking for threading beads but other ones have ugly colors...
its kinda small but my daughter doesn't swallow things so its fine and i love the colors and the shapes.!
its great product
on November 13, 2012
I bought this because I wanted a beading set for my son and this one seemed to have a plastic case to hold the beads. There was definitely packaging issues as when I got this from Amazon the bottom on the container had popped off and the top was completely missing and I had one lonely string in the box and no beads. SO, while I am sure the beads are probably nice, if you plan on using the plastic container to store the beads when not being played with, I wouldn't count on it, it obviously isn't meant for long term holding if it couldn't even hold together getting from the factory to the box for shipping. I will be buying a different set with a better storage option.
on March 20, 2013
These beads were purchased for elderly people in foster care. They enjoy having small things to do & are pleased there is no right or wrong way to string them.