Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 8, 2017
Sometimes he likes it other times he gets made because he hits himself in the face with it
on July 20, 2012
I absolutely love Haba toys, they are such great quality and the colors are always even and bright. Not to mention save for the teethers. My daughter loves the Magica. She holds on to it and studies it for minutes at a time trying to gum them and / or bang them on the high chair. This is a fantastic distractor as well. Highly recommend for age 3-9 months
on August 27, 2015
My six-month-old just started loving this one. He has been enjoying his Haba Kringelring and Triangles for awhile now, but since being able to sit independently while grasping an object with both hands, this has become a new favorite. He turns the object in his hands, watching the balls sliding over one another, and noms on the perfectly-sized balls one after another. He laughs and *races* while creeping to reach this toy--so cute!! I definitely recommend this one!
on April 22, 2017
This toy is so cool. It's so mesmerizing & colorful. My baby liked it and I can't stop playing with it.
on February 15, 2017
Bought this as a birthday gift for my 1 year old. She absolutely loves it! She'll carry it around everywhere if I let her. I think she loves the bright colors. The only con is that it's smaller in person BUT it's the perfect size for little hands. It's also a great toy to throw in the diaper bag and take on the go.
on September 7, 2017
Cute baby toy!
on April 15, 2016
Nicely constructed toy. Beautiful, vibrant colors. My son loves to explore his motor skills with this. Only complaint is that I like to clean products that fall on the floor and rinsing this with water will cause discoloration of this toy. Definitely nice to know that there isn't a harsh chemical sealant on the toy, but that's the cosmetic trade-off I've experienced.
on March 27, 2017
= )
on March 24, 2017
Love the colors but hard for 5 month old to manipulate, so he gets bored quickly with this toy.
on June 26, 2017