- Series: Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Moody Pr (November 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802492649
- ISBN-13: 978-0802492647
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,966,436 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah (Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary) Hardcover – November, 1991
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
A point that is not usually made is the capability of the editor. Dr. Kenneth Barker has worked on a variety of biblical projects including the NIV translation. He has worked in the classromom and in the editorial room. His understanding of what is needed by students of the original languages makes his management of this project exceptionally valuable.