Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 714 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,007 reviews
on May 30, 2016
My 15 year old daughter asked for this book for her birthday after studying it in one of her classes at school. I love giving a book at birthday and holiday and this one was worth every penny. She loves this book and reads it often. This is a must give book to your child of they have a personality that loves organization, leadership, social situations, business, and communication. She often references something she has read in the book with is. I very pleased.
on January 26, 2016
Got this as a gift for a 15 year old girl. I'm told she really likes it and has read it a lot- even bookmarking pages and folding page corners to leave notes for herself, etc.

I'm glad she's interested in it and likes it. Keep in mind, she's very mature and super focused about academics and her future. This is just something to keep in mind if you're so considering getting it for someone.
on January 26, 2017
We are only 1/4 of the way through but this book is oustanding! My 13 year old boy will sit and listen and heck, even I can learn from this! This a book for all teens and adults about how to be a rational, loving person!
on December 13, 2016
had to order this for my son, the book came fast, thanks, but he found it not very helpful, when i talked to some of his friends they also said the same if not forced to read it over summer not something they would of bought.
on October 4, 2016
Bought this book for my 13 year old son and thus far he has not been able to put it down. He's not a bad kid at all. He's got a great attitude, but he is struggling with motivation in school. I'm hoping that this helps give him some perspective and focus.
on January 7, 2016
This is just as good of a book as his others, and I am so happy I bought this for my fifteen year old. He had read it before for school, but I thought he should have it handy at home again. We make our kids read at home outside of school work for two hours a week and this is a good book to re visit. It explains how to keep on track with your goals and what you would like to accomplish in life. My son plays basketball for school and hangs with a decent group of friends, however he needs to be reminded from time to time if he makes a bad choice it can follow him for years to come. As well as take him off of the track he is on and the goals he would like to meet. I think incorporating the workbook that goes with this will also help him be accountable to himself and I am considering buying this too. I love many of the books in this series and I highly recommend this book for your teen too.
on November 1, 2015
This is a great workbook. It hits all of the points you want your son/daughter to think through. It is more clear if you read the book first.
on May 23, 2017
Great Book, I have been trying to apply his ideas for the past 3 months. I already feel better about my life and where I am headed. Highly recommend!
on May 24, 2017
Bought this for my HS students as an alternative read. They love it! I think I will buy a classroom set and use it as a part of my curriculum next year!
on March 30, 2016