Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on January 4, 2017
This is not a workbook. More like a mini-book that can fit in your pocket. Lines ane so closely spaced that any teen would have trouble fitting the letters on them. Very disappointing. Pages are way too small.
on August 22, 2016
I bought 3 of the books and 1 workbook to lead discussion; we were doing a family discussion on it with our teenage sons. This workbook offered no questions, ideas, etc that I wouldn't come up with on my own. It is not necessary. Instead of this book, I would have your teen read (by same author) The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make
on March 9, 2017
Was not expecting this to be 2 inch x 2 inch. I must not have read the description clearly.
on August 23, 2015
I highly highly recommend this book to everyone with a teenager, and every teenager out there. It is the greatest way to make a plan and keep a plan to be successful. I teach a leadership class for 10th graders, and this is the book we will be using. It's by far the best one yet.
on May 12, 2017
I am reading this with my twelve year old granddaughter and we are both enjoying the book.
on November 1, 2015
Love reading Sean Covey's writing much more than his father's. Same ideas, just written in a way that we all understand. I used it with my high school AVID classes, and they loved it, too, especially the CD. Sean is someone they can relate to.
on June 6, 2017
Awesome book
on October 27, 2014
I bought these for my class and while I like the information presented, I don't like the size of the workbook. I was expecting a regular size and this is more of a pocket book. I work with emotional support students and the material is great, but they don't like the small print and I wish there was more room for them to write.
on May 30, 2017
Had my AVID Freshman class read this book. Such a good motivator for teens.
on June 20, 2017
Hoping this works for my son. Love the layout.