- File Size: 828 KB
- Print Length: 59 pages
- Publisher: TarcherPerigee (January 29, 2013)
- Publication Date: January 29, 2013
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0099D4EEC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #649,663 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
Habits of Leadership: Discover and Use the Remarkable Connection Between Personality and Habits to Bec ome an Outstanding Manager Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Prof Markman introduces us to the "Big 5" personality traits, Extroversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Openness and Emotional Stability. He then explains how we can use these concepts to evaluate ourselves, and then develop habits that can enhance our leadership and innovation skills. Its good science, but it is also news that you can use. Knowing yourself can help you to find where you can contribute most effectively, and thus help you take on roles that best fit your skills, or look for ways to enhance your performance where you may need to develop a few habits that would open up new opportunities for you.
So for example, people high in conscientiousness get things done. Extroverts champion ideas. People who are lower in agreeableness play an important role in telling people what they may not want to hear, but need to know. People high in openness solve problems, acquire broad knowledge, and help to gel multifunctional teams together. Knowing your own strengths and gaps can really help you to find your own sweet spots, and make better career choices.
So a great book to help you know yourself, and make better career and personal development decisions.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Applied Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Applied Psychology