Habor Kitchen Timer, 24-Hours Digital Timer [Multifunctional] with Clock for Cooking, Loud Alarm & Strong Magnet, Count-Up & Count Down for Kitchen Baking Sports Games Office Study (Battery Included)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Large LCD Display, Big Digits and Loud Alarm】With bigger 2.6 inches LCD screen and clearer bold numbers, Habor Digital Kitchen Cooking Timer is easily to read. harbor digital timer with 67-94DB loud beeping sound ensures you can hear this kitchen cooking timer’s alarm in another room. No worry about overcook or undercook.
- 【Counts up and Countdown】 The Digital Kitchen Timer Clock can both count up and count down in a range from 1 second to 24 hours which makes it a perfect timer for VARIOUS ACTIVITIES like cooking, exercise, gym workout, homework, barbecue, baking, sports, games, kids’ activities and meetings. If you want to quickly setup the kitchen timer, press the H, M, or S button for 3 seconds to fast forward------Set free your fingers, no need to hit M button 45 times to set 45 minute.
- 【Simple to Use with Clock Mode】Habor Digital Cooking Timer Clock has two modes (Timer Mode for Count up and down, Clock mode). You can just press MODE button to change mode. You can also set min/sec/hour individually in operation. 12 Hours time mode changes from AM to PM. (Without ON/OFF button as an Energy-Saving clock).
- 【Magnetic Back, Retractable Stand and Hook for Hanging】 The Kitchen Timers Magnetic is convenient to place in three ways especially its STRONG MAGNET working fine on the refrigerator. Do not worry about falling down.
- 【Habor Timer】 You can contact us via email and our friendly customer service will response within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
•• HABOR MULTIFUNCTION KITCHEN TIMER LET YOUR EXPECTATIONS COME TRUE ••
Memory Function: when the countdown was completed, press ST/SP button first, then press CLEAR button to return to the previous setting time------No need to set up the time every time.
Fast Forward Function: If you want to quickly setup the kitchen timer, press the H, M, or S button for 3 seconds to fast forward------Set free your fingers, no need to hit M button 45 times to set 45 minute.
Reduce extra noise: The button tune is mute when you fast forward the timer------No more extra noise
Timer Function: Press MODE button to change timer or clock.
Operating on 1*AAA battery ( Battery Included ) which can easily be replaced, this classic timer will help you to keep track of cooking times in your kitchen! Don’t need on/off button cause it can easily change into a clock after use as a timer. Replace battery when the screen becomes unclear or the ring volume becomes small.
Habor kitchen timer with loud sound and large digital is perfect for cooking, exercise, gym, workout, taking medicine, sports, assessments, homework, debate, games and classroom timer activities. And the timer can also be used as a clock at ordinary times for kids, adults.
Memory Setting and Quick - Switching Function : You do not need to set the time every time. You could follow these steps to automotive memory when the countdown was completed. First press ST/SP button, then press CLEAR button, finally press ST/SP button.
Max countdown time : 23 Hours 59 Minutes 59 Seconds. It's longer than the normal timer, suit for some cooking that needs long time like fermentation bake stew and etc.
Play a puzzle game with your kids in spare time.
Loud sound alarm : Never forget about hanging out laundry again !
Offer a specified time to do homework.
Note： How to correct remove battery cover and close it, then you could easily take out the battery cover and replace the battery.
Hold the timer on the side, gently press the battery cover with your thumb, move your thumb left side or right side ( the direction depends on which side you hold ), then the battery cover could easy to take out and replace battery.
Press H button to set the hour.
Press M button to set the minute.
Press ST/SP button to start / stop the kitchen timer.
Press Mode button to change timer or clock.
Press CLEAR button to reset the timer from zero.
The timer will beep when the countdown is finished.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: After submitting this review, I was surprised (delighted) to receive an email from Habor, (maker of this timer). After reading my earlier review, Habor took the initiative to contact me and inform me that they were sending a replacement. Their quick response shows that they value customers and their satisfaction, and they stand behind their product, striving to provide good customer service.
Since I needed a timer asap, I ordered a different one, so by the time Habor contacted me, I had already purchased a different replacement. I ended up with two timers which gave me the chance to test each one. There was no comparison. Habor won hands down. Habor digital timers are considerably easier to operate for people that have rheumatoid arthritis. The timer is easy to manage without exerting physical effort that's needed to push the buttons which the other brand did which I also found very frustrating and challenging at times.
Another nice feature Habor timer provides is the ability to count up after it finishes timing. Counting up enables the operator to keep track of how long time has passed since the timer sounded -- a nice feature that comes in handy when cooking food such as rice that needs additional time to sit before serving. Slick feature.
After testing two different timers, Habor (imo) is better for individuals with physical disabilities that have difficulty with hand dexterity or can't use physical strength.
Update: It's been two years since I received the replacement which has worked very well. I do have a complaint to add. It is easy to push the buttons when it's picked up and that can result in changing the function. If there were a way to protect the buttons that would be better but I don't see that happening. Perhaps they could change the design to put the "mode" button that changes the settings (from timer to clock) onto the back or side or even the top or bottom. Move the MODE button to an area that isn't so easily touched when picking it up and that isn't next to the other main buttons. It would also be a nice added feature if they could add a back light to the display screen. It would enable people to easily use it in low lighting areas. Other than that (aside from one point of frustration which I won't get into since it isn't critical), it has been a nice little timer. Good deal for the money. Lasted two years and still going strong.
Update: The timer will recall the last interval if you hit "ST/SP" and then "CLEAR" when it goes off.
After ruining some meals with burned food he should understand the importance of this timer!
For those who don't read instructions, there is a certain way to set the time of day as well so don't confuse it with the timer setting. Read the manual before you think clearing it is confusing.