- Save 1% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Habor CP050 Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on Habor CP012 Food Scale when you purchase 1 or more Habor HCP3B Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on Habor CP013 Grill Brush when you purchase 1 or more Habor HCP3B Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on Habor CP021 Meat Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Habor HCP3B Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Habor Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on Habor Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% each on Habor Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Habor CP3 Instant Read Cooking Thermometer High-Performing Digital Food Meat Thermometer
|With Deal:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (52%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Fast and Accurate Readout! Habor HCP3 meat thermometer will get food temperature out in 4-6 seconds. From now on, no overcook again and no waiting.
- Compact Foldable Probe. The 4.8 inch long probe can be fold down and easily stored in your pocket,apron,drawer. When no need, please clean the probe with wet cloth after using.
- Convenient Meat Chart. Habor thermometer offers temperature range from -49ºF to 392ºF or -45ºC to 200ºC. The handy chart suggests cooking temperatures for basic beef, pork or chicken. You can get prepared cooking exactly to your liking. ( NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven!!! )
- Easy to Use. Choose F/C display inside the thermometer backcover first. Turn on the thermometer with On/Off button. Stick probe into meat or food and wait about 5 seconds, then read the temperature out from the digital LCD display. When used up, turn it off.
- Replaceable Button Battery. When battery used up, it can be replaced easily. Tips: Please do turn it off when not in need. (Button battery is included)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Habor CP3 Instant Read Cooking Thermometer High-Performing Digital Food Meat Thermometer
GDEALER Instant Read Thermometer Super Fast Digital Electronic Food Thermometer Cooking Thermometer Barbecue Meat Thermometer with Collapsible Internal Probe for Grill Cooking Meat Kitchen Candy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||StarTOP||Global Dealer||StarTOP||StarTOP||Boomile||Kizen|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black Cooking Thermometer||Orange|
Easy to Use
This elegant and versatile meat thermometer enables you to prepare perfect meals without slicing your food. Simply insert the long temperature probe into your food / liquid and get perfectly cooked food every single time. It can be used for meat, candy, baking, barbecue as well as bath water.
Fast & Accurate Readout
This digital meat thermometer will give you accurate readings in both Fahrenheit & Celsius on it's digital LCD display. It has an 5s instant response time thanks to its high precision temperature sensor, ensures you can grill steaks to your perfect doneness knowing it wont be under cooked or burnt.
Long & Foldable Stainless Probe
This top-of-the-line cooking gadget has a 4.8" stainless steel probe that extends to a total length of 10.3", thus keeping your hands away from the heat when cooking at the grill . Convenient foldable probe design folds away easily and locks into base when not in use for portability and storage.
Easy to Clean
The Habor meat thermometer probe is stainless so you can clean the probe with a damp cloth after use, but DON'T submerse the cooking thermometer into the water or place it in dishwater. Because it is not waterproof.
Push the F/C button (located inside the battery compartment) to select the desired temperature unit.
1.Clean the thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
2.Do not submerse the unit in water or place it in dishwater.
3.NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven.
4.Button Battery (included): 1 X AG13 ( also named LR44), 1.5 V
For any possible defective products, please contact us first, we will offer you a replacement or refund you.
Top Customer Reviews
I have other thermometers but this one is so very user friendly all the way. There is a nice sized display screen that gives you a rapid digital read out, so no waiting and the best thing is that it has a chart right on the handle to tell you the correct cooking temps for the basic beef, pork or chicken.
I usually just fire up the grill and go at it... and often.. I over cook my steaks and meat. I get so paranoid about making sure they are done.. that I over cook them and dry them out. Yesterday I decided to fix a large 1 lb porterhouse steak on the grill, and decided to use the thermometer to guide me. I like my steaks a certain way.. a bit black but soft pink and juicy inside. So.. I checked the steak against the chart and when it reached the temp I was looking for I pulled the steak off the grill. Now if I had not had the thermometer I would have left that poor steak on the grill for another 3 minutes or so.. but I didnt.. I placed it on a plate, and pressed on it with a fork.. and wallah! lots of nice juices flowing out of the steak. I will be using that thermometer anytime I grill or bake.
Nice thermometer and easy to use.. it does what it is supposed to do.. and I like it very much.
The probe still functions as the wire is still connected so there is something to say about the manufacturing there. Might have been operator error, but I would say at the end of the day it is a $10 cooking thermometer