Brad Zupp is a motivational speaker, memory improvement expert, coach, and author. Since 2009, he has been dedicated to testing the limits of his own memory while helping others learn the benefits that come from memory improvement and exercising the mind. Brad shows people how to supercharge their memories to improve cyber security, sales, relationships, productivity, and peace of mind.
He has taught tens of thousands of people how to access the power of their minds, the most incredible computers in the world. He is also a frequent memory sports competitor, and has won two bronze and one silver medal at memory competitions. He also has twice set an American record at world memory championships.
Brad hasn't always had a world-class memory. When he turned 40, he noticed a sharp decline in his memory abilities. Determined to not live with a 'natural' memory decline as he aged, he threw himself into memory improvement and discovered the 'secret' that he now shares with audiences worldwide: memory improvement is possible. It can be easy, and even fun.
At age 48, Brad's memory is sharper than ever. He's living proof that we don't have to struggle to remember secure passwords, feel embarrassed when we forget the names of people we meet, miss appointments, rely on notes for speeches, or forget what our families, friends, and coworkers tell us.
Brad accomplishments include:
- Memorized the names of 117 people in 15 minutes
- Set the American record -- twice -- for memorizing digits spoken at one number per second, never read or reviewed (World Memory Championships)
- Memorized 10.5 decks of shuffled playing cards perfectly in order in one hour
- Memorized one deck of shuffled playing cards in 58 seconds
- Memorized 1,250 binary digits (100110101101...) in 30 minutes
- Author of Unlock Your Amazing Memory
He has been featured on The Today Show, Fox News New York, The Dr. Steve Show, The Dr. Joy Show, and in USA Today, The LA Times, and newspapers worldwide.