- File Size: 1855 KB
- Print Length: 153 pages
- Publisher: Eos Publishing (February 18, 2018)
- Publication Date: February 18, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079S4MNLS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#616,074 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #591 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1229 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1402 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.00 (56%)
Hack Your Writing: Seven Search Function Fixes That Instantly Elevate Your Manuscript (Get Ready To Publish Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not a guide for “wanna-be-authors”. Or for “established-authors”. No, this is a book that targets the audience in-between. It is meant for those who have just finished their manuscript and are in the process of “editing” or “sending” it to publishers.
I found it very useful. No word-building. No bla blabla x 300 pages or so!!! It's just an intensive list that highlights what mistakes to look for and how to correct them, you know, all the little things that separate a professional manuscript from just another amateur’s work.
I can see now exactly where I did i go wrong with my manuscript. The structure! The dialogue! The POV! Oh, especially the POV, mine is totally messed up >.<