Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
HackRF One Software Defined Radio (SDR) & ANT500 Antenna Bundle
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 4 x 1 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency Half-duplex transceiver. Up to 20 million samples per second. USB powered
- Matching male SMA ANT500 antenna & USB cable included
- Compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- Software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter Software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector & SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
Customers also search
This is the HackRF One, a Software Defined Radio (SDR) peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1MHz to 6GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation.
If you are wondering what a SDR actually is, it’s OK we can help. A Software Defined Radio is essentially a radio communication device that implements the use of software instead of the typically implemented hardware (these would include mixers, amps, and modulators for example). SDR is the application of Digital Signal Processing to radio waveforms. It is similar to the software-based digital audio techniques that became popular a couple of decades ago. Just as a sound card in a computer digitizes audio waveforms, a software radio peripheral digitizes radio waveforms. It’s like a very fast sound card with the speaker and microphone replaced by an antenna. The HackRF One acts in just this way, an all-in-one SDR in a small enclosure a little bigger than a cell phone.
Every HackRF One is protected by an injection molded plastic enclosure and ships with a micro USB cable.
ANT500 Telescopic Antenna included. This ANT500 is a telescopic antenna designed for operation from 75 MHz to 1 GHz with a total length that is configurable from 20 cm to 88 cm long. Each ANT500 is constructed of stainless steel and features an SMA male connector, rotating shaft, and adjustable elbow.
The ANT500 is a 50 ohm antenna designed to match HackRF One. It is the perfect first antenna for general purpose use with HackRF One but we won’t stop you from using it with different projects!
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2018