Hacking For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/tech)) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
- Defend against the latest Windows ® 10 and Linux® hacks
- Develop an effective security testing plan
- Protect web applications, databases, laptops, servers, and smartphones
- Use the latest testing tools and techniques
Protect your network against malicious attacks
Is hacking something left to the bad guys? Certainly not! If security assessments are on your to-do list, this book helps you identify vulnerabilities in your system and stay on top of the security game. Here's just what you need to defend your network environmentand all of the data it holdsagainst hacks, including the latest Windows 10 and Linux hacks.
- Know your enemy get in the malicious mindset and discover how to plan your security testing efforts throughout the security assessment process
- Put your plan into motion get familiar with several well-known and widely used hack attacks, like information gathering, social engineering, and cracking passwords
- Improve communications find out how networks are compromised by using specific methods of flawed network communications
- Find your flaws exploit well-known vulnerabilities in Windows, Mac OS X®, and Linux operating systems, take over operating systems remotely, and implement countermeasures to make your operating systems more secure
- App attack find the latest on hacking messaging systems, web applications, mobile apps, and databases
Open the book and find:
- The fundamentals of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Common weak links in most security programs
- How smartphones, tablets, and the Internet of Things can be exploited
- Tips and tricks to perform common security tests against your business systems
- How to develop reports on the information you gather to get management interested
- Guidance on correcting the flaws you findand how to keep looking for more
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Die Lieferung hat sehr kurz gedauert. ( 3 Tage)
Das Buch gibt dir die Grundkompetenzen im Networking und verschiedene andere Grundkenntnisse, die man für das professionelle Hacking braucht.
Ich kann das Buch an jeden Empfehlen, der sich in dem Bereich Hacking interessiert.
Ojo esta escrito en inglés.
Dentro de la calidad de los libros "for dummies"