“…an excellent aide…” (PC Home, August 2004)
“…should be of interest to both ethical and malicious hackers…” (Publishing News, 22nd March 2004)--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Find out how to test your systems, plug the holes, and foil attackers
You'll find out how external hacker and rogue insider hacks happen, how to discover where your systems and network are weak, what you can do to strengthen your defenses, and how to prepare reports and recommendations to management.
Discover how to
- Identify the different types of attacks
- Create a plan for testing
- Recognize vulnerabilities in your network
- Prevent attacks by rogue insiders
- Test applications, files, and databases
- Plug security holes