Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hacking Mobile Phones 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Excel 2016 For Dummies Video Training
Discover what Excel can do for you with self-paced video lessons from For Dummies. Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
2. Just the last page talks about GSM/CDMA stuff, leaving the core (vary basic functionality). Interesting part is that there have been tonnes of references towards finding IMEI numbering which is not applicable in the case of CDMA based handsets. Even that has not been clarified. So if I did not know it, I would still be continuing using *#06# in CDMA handsets, Oh !!!
4. There are no probabilities in Security, either that is high state or low, leaving absolutely no scope to go to tri-state mode.
5. No mention of intented audiences: Frankly speaking for technical people, its totally dump.
6. The author has used the word "basically" in every other sentence and overall usage has gone in thousands.
"Ankit fadia.ethical hacker? neither is he ethical nor is he a hacker !!!1 yr ago he begged and bragged to a Indian hacker
about his fake VSNL hacking skill !!its another matter , he was kicked out..lol" <<<<<irc
i have nothing else to say this guy except dat dis guy is a total reject a loser
now for the fun part
VULNERABILITIES BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
BUGTRAQ ID'S BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
HACKING/ SECURITY TOOL BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
SOFTWARE / CRYPTOGRAPHY PATENTS BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
ALGORYTHMS BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
ANY OFFICIAL CITATION BY FBI/CIA/CBI FOR ANKIT = 0
ANY CONFIRMATION OF HIS SELF-CLAIMS = 0
ANY CONFIRMATION OF HIM DECRYPTING OSAMA MSG = 0
ANY TECHNICAL TUTORIAL OR BOOK BY ANKIT FADIA = 0
ANY ORGINALITY IN ANKITS TUTORIALS OR BOOKS = 0
SKILL LEVEL OF ANKIT FADIA = -0
PLAGIARIZED BOOKS BY ANKIT FADIA & INDIAN PUBLISHER =
1 OR 2 OR 3, THE F***er CO=AUTHORED SOME BOOK AND SAYS
ITS HIS AT FEW PLACES HE'S A moron.
newayz dats it peace to the real,Shoutouts EMPORER,c0bRA,nirvana
ps:amazon customers dun waste ya hard earned money on dis crap.keep looking im sure ull find better books in the market but dun buy this one.
All this means that cell phone security is a growing problem. Just like with any other computer connected to a phone line:
1. your phone is susceptible to being broken into and any information stored there stolen;
2. your phone is susceptible to viruses, trojans and all the other bad software that people might want to put on it;
3. your phone has built in features that the manufacturer keeps secret for its own use by service personnel and the like.
This book covers these areas in a casually written lively style. The book is broken down into two major sections. First is a general description area that is applicable to virtually all phones. Then there is a manufacturer by manufacturer breakdown of phones giving special points about each of them.