Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 16, 2018
Quite possibly the best CS book I’ve read.
on February 2, 2018
One of the best books I’ve ever read in my life
on January 29, 2018
Not what I expected, but it has general useful concepts about hacking.
on January 8, 2018
Great so far, very readable.
on January 7, 2018
I just got this book and felt I needed to comment on everyone saying the disk dose not work. I downloaded a program called infra recorder and made an iso of the disk. Then I loaded it as a vm in virtual box. It booted up without an issue. I tried this in VMware workstation pro and the ubuntu image went into a kernal panic. So virtual box is the way to go. I will update this once I make it through the material.

I just wanted to explain how I got the CD to function without much of an issue.
on November 20, 2017
awesome
on October 20, 2017
I am giving this book 3 stars because this book glosses over the subject. It does not actually talk about modern day hacking, how to break into a computer system. This is a great book for somebody looking to learn more about things but not for somebody looking to gain skills.
on September 15, 2017
One of the best quick-start tutorials on C programming that I've seen, and the rest of the content is fantastic as well.
on September 12, 2017
I'm taking the PWK course from offensive security, going for my OSCP amd this book might as well be listed as the text book for the class it is full of good stuff and written so that even those completely new to this can understand and follow along, goes far more in depth than the course does (more courses by them go this in depth however) it has examples and a live linux cd to practice with its great.
on September 11, 2017
while almost every hacking book guide you with tools and how to use them, this book tells you how hackers designed these tools, very detailed, designed in beautiful order.