Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on November 3, 2015
Great band, I just have one problem with it. I have small wrists and I use the first hole on the band and it is not very easy to do. They made it taper right by that hole so you have to work the clasp into place which causes the band to bend there. Not a big deal just annoying, I wish they had a small size for men rather than just regular size. With that I hope that the loop won't break soon. It has some stretch marks on it from using it. Over all I think the band looks great and feels amazing.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 20, 2016
I'm finally happy. I couldn't find one that was comfortable before now. I tried a few others that were supposed to be leather but found them to be stiff and irritating. This one bends easily and doesn't fight the shape.

I have to add that it looks great and seems to be made better than most. I'm attaching a photo of the buckle part since it struck me as especially nice for the price of the watch band.
review image
VINE VOICEon February 24, 2017
I bought this to replace the original, similar-appearing band on my Citizen Eco-Drive watch. While it looks fine, it's designed to accomodate much larger wrists; even with the band fastened on the last hole, the watch is still kind of loose on my wrist. My wrist size is pretty average, and I'd never encountered this problem before.
I was finally able to order a replacement band from Citizen, so this one will go into storage.
on March 3, 2017
Delivered the order of standard term much earlier, quality and appearance of a thong very much is pleasant to me, by o'clock was ideal. Thanks! I recommend this seller, I order already for the third time, quality of products at height!
on December 7, 2011
Good quality and good workmanship. I would recommend this company for replacement watch bands. It seems to be their primary product line and they do it well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2015
Excellent watch band for the $. I replaced the factory band on a Seiko SNK805 with this, and it really looks great. Pictures added to review. The leather looks to be of good quality, stitching is fine, nylon portion is fine, buckle does what its supposed to do. I'm wearing it a little tight for now to get the leather to wear in faster, though its already pretty soft.

The seller I ordered from got it to me within a few days, and included two new band pins. I didn't need them, just used the Seiko pins, so these will go in the tool kit in case of a loss.
review image review image
on November 8, 2016
It fits my Victorinox Swiss Army watch . stainless steel . water resistant 100 meters . sapphire crystal . model no. 020473388 with a black face.
It looks good on my wrist and represents good value.
on January 22, 2014
I would rate this a 4.5 if I could, but its good enough I will round it up to 5 instead of down to 4. There is small room for improvement in some regards but overall this is a wonderful band and IMO the one of the best 18-mm bands you can buy for less than 20 dollars.

Appearance 5/5
This watch band stopped me from returning the Seiko 5 I had purchased. I loved the watch face and body but the band seemed way too thin and not particularly good looking. After replacing it with this band the watch really does look quite a bit better.

Comfort 4/5
I've worn more comfortable watches than this but its not bad at all.

Durability 5/5
So far seems like quality manufacturing, stitching came flawless and leather seems nice for the price. I will check back in after I've worn it for a while and see how it holds up.
on December 22, 2012
This watchband is well made: the leather, stitching and fit are excellent. And it is comfortable. I've worn the watch daily for many years, and have had to replace the band a couple of times previously. This Hadley-Roma model is the best of them by far.
on December 29, 2012
I bought this as a replacement for a Swiss Army military field style watch. At first I thought it might be a bit thin, but after a few months it's held up extremely well. It's comfortable and looks great on my particular type of watch.