Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2015
Excellent watch band for the $. I replaced the factory band on a Seiko SNK805 with this, and it really looks great. Pictures added to review. The leather looks to be of good quality, stitching is fine, nylon portion is fine, buckle does what its supposed to do. I'm wearing it a little tight for now to get the leather to wear in faster, though its already pretty soft.

The seller I ordered from got it to me within a few days, and included two new band pins. I didn't need them, just used the Seiko pins, so these will go in the tool kit in case of a loss.
review image review image
on November 3, 2015
Great band, I just have one problem with it. I have small wrists and I use the first hole on the band and it is not very easy to do. They made it taper right by that hole so you have to work the clasp into place which causes the band to bend there. Not a big deal just annoying, I wish they had a small size for men rather than just regular size. With that I hope that the loop won't break soon. It has some stretch marks on it from using it. Over all I think the band looks great and feels amazing.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 20, 2016
I'm finally happy. I couldn't find one that was comfortable before now. I tried a few others that were supposed to be leather but found them to be stiff and irritating. This one bends easily and doesn't fight the shape.

I have to add that it looks great and seems to be made better than most. I'm attaching a photo of the buckle part since it struck me as especially nice for the price of the watch band.
review image
on June 19, 2016
3 stars despite fact that the person to whom it was given for use on a Swiss Army watch did not clean it or condition it at all & it lasted 3 years, might have gone another couple months or so before snapping completely & landing??? The nylon (green, not shiny or fraying) & stitches (95%) are OK as is all the leather EXCEPT for the hole it was buckled at was cracking across the inside with the next tighter hole also beginning to tear from the inside. HOWEVER, this Hadley-Roma only gets 3 stars (or maybe it should be 2) because I'm comparing it to the original Swiss Army leather strap it replaced which had rivets & stitching on the "pin" ends. The original was used well over 10 years under worse conditions & should never have been cut off & replaced - just conditioned. Regrets aplenty now - was unable to locate the brand leather replacement w/rivets in the right size at the time & the type of watch face/style is no longer made. Oddly, the entire Hadley Roma is about 3/4" shorter than the original Swiss Army strap-this seems to be an issue with many replacement watch bands-I thought people were getting taller & larger over time so this makes zero sense. Also the 2 leather rings (one fixed, one movable) on the Hadley-Roma both came off & were nearly lost & had to be repaired within 1st yr because they were GLUED and lack the add'l stitching that holds these things on the Swiss Army strap. I suspect there may be a major issue of leather quality/preparation here. The original strap shows the uniform wear lines expected of quality leather after 10+ yrs & could have been conditioned & lasted another 10 yrs. The Hadley-Roma leather, after 3 yrs, is unusually smooth inside & out EXCEPT for the 2 deep cracks mentioned above. I'm going to take them to the cobbler who has educated me recently & helped me get 20+ year old shoes, belts, handbags looking perfect & ask him why the watch leather has worn so differently & report back. It simply never crossed my mind to ask a cobbler about a man's leather watch strap since I personally wear 2 toned metal. Big mistake. The Hadley looked nice for a while & might have lasted longer if it was cleaned & conditioned but from what I've learned about leather so far, I'm not sure this type of "sealed" leather would respond to conditioning. If they have one that is all nylon & you're good with that - that's the way I'd go since the nylon portion of this strap is fine. Cheers.
I bought this to replace the original, similar-appearing band on my Citizen Eco-Drive watch. While it looks fine, it's designed to accomodate much larger wrists; even with the band fastened on the last hole, the watch is still kind of loose on my wrist. My wrist size is pretty average, and I'd never encountered this problem before.
I was finally able to order a replacement band from Citizen, so this one will go into storage.
on August 20, 2017
Great watch band, the problem is my big fat wrist. Can comfortably get to the first hole which leaves the tab sticking up. Have stretched to the second hole which is better, but still the tab occasionally comes out and is tight. Wish the band was about three holes longer.
on January 22, 2014
I would rate this a 4.5 if I could, but its good enough I will round it up to 5 instead of down to 4. There is small room for improvement in some regards but overall this is a wonderful band and IMO the one of the best 18-mm bands you can buy for less than 20 dollars.

Appearance 5/5
This watch band stopped me from returning the Seiko 5 I had purchased. I loved the watch face and body but the band seemed way too thin and not particularly good looking. After replacing it with this band the watch really does look quite a bit better.

Comfort 4/5
I've worn more comfortable watches than this but its not bad at all.

Durability 5/5
So far seems like quality manufacturing, stitching came flawless and leather seems nice for the price. I will check back in after I've worn it for a while and see how it holds up.
on October 23, 2015
This is the third time I have bought this particular band for a wristwatch I have owned for about 15-20 years. The face of the watch is olive green and this is the only band I have ever found that really enhances that color. I use it with a deployment buckle rather than the one it comes with but I find these bands to be well made and attractive. One other plus for me is that while I am allergic to many leather bands, apparently the chemicals used for the leather portions of this one don't have the agent that gives me horrible rashes with so many others.
on August 27, 2017
Fits my Seiko automatic (18mm) perfectly, adds a nice dimension to a great watch, would buy it again
on August 14, 2017
This the second Hadley-Roma watch band I have purchased. I liked both of them very much.v