Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on November 10, 2014
Pros: Looks great

Cons: Terrible durability.

I've owned this strap for 4 months and the back of the band has cracked badly (see attached photo). I wore it almost every day (probably avg. 5 days a week) during this time. I should have known better buying a product made with "genuine leather", but it's still a disappointment it didn't last. I would highly suggest buying a more expensive and higher quality product if you intend to use the strap on a daily worn watch.
review image
on October 14, 2016
I'm really appreciating this band. I've purchased several Hadley-Roma bands in various sizes and colors, and I've stuck with this brand because the bands have always looked great and held up well. I pair it with a Hadley-Roma deployant clasp and have gotten years out of a single band. A little leather conditioner, cream, and polish goes a long way, and a clasp is a MUST.
review image review image review image
on April 6, 2016
Nice style. Poor design and durability.

If you are going to use the last few holes like I have then prepare to only use this band for a month or two. I say this because you will have to bend the band a lot just to get it through the first loop. This Leaves ugly creases in the band and eventually wears it down to a cut.

How the designer could make such a flawed product is beyond me.
on June 16, 2017
This is my second Hadley-Roma watch band of this style the first one looked nice and was quite durable. Usually I have to throw away leather watch bands for my watch after about a year because they break in some way. I finally bought a new one of this model after about two years, it was because it was starting to look worn out instead of because it was broken.

This new one appears to be of similar quality. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
on July 5, 2014
Purchased to replace the stock strap on my Seiko SNK803. This strap has a classic look, and works well with almost any style from casual/hiking/outdoors to a suit w/ brown shoes.

Color has darkened with a couple months of everyday use, still looks great. I'd say it's still "chestnut" though.

My only concern is that I use the second to last hole (I'd say I have an average male build), so stay away if you have a larger wrist.

UPDATE: After 6 months of everyday use, the strap has fallen apart. I'll be replacing this strap with a higher quality leather.
on February 24, 2015
Similar to other reviews, this watch strap looked great but was not durable. I got this in July and it is now January and the strap is ripping and the two leather connectors are broken.
review image review image
on June 30, 2015
The underside of the band developed cracks after a month of wear. The band is supposed to be genuine leather, but I don't think the underside is.
review image
on September 22, 2016
I've been using these straps for about 4 months now and I have no complaints. They've held up, are wearing nicely, and feel comfortable on my wrist. For the record, I have thinner wrists and these fit me with plenty of room--I imagine they'd be fine for guys with thicker wrists as well.

I use this band with my Seiko 5 in cream face and it goes perfectly well with a suit or just in my day to day work attire. I was having a hell of a time trying to find a quality leather watch that would ruin my bank account and this one absolutely did the trick. For the record, this isn't a particularly this band either if that's the look you're going for, but not so thin that it's going to get mistaken for a bracelet or something.

I'd definitely buy it again.
on September 13, 2014
This strap is good. It is slightly padded so it looks and feels of higher quality than those horrible razor thin leather straps. It feels and smells like leather and the color matched quite well with the picture shown on Amazon, though it looks richer and better in real life. The stitching is pretty good too.

My one complaint is with the spring bar hole on the buckle strap. It is a millimeter or two lower than it should be (toward the buckle), therefore when you put the strap onto the watch, the strap rubs really hard against the watch case, and therefore makes the strap more difficult to move. This is obviously a mark of poor quality and consistency. I doubt every one of these straps is like this, but I just happened to get the crap one. Oh well, it's still a pretty good strap.
on October 18, 2016
Within two weeks, the buckle stopped working properly. The latch wasn't long enough and it would unbuckle and the watch would fall off my wrist at least once a day. As others note, it's not a durable band, either. Very disappointed. I will look further for a higher quality band for my Seiko 5.