Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Hadley-Roma Men's MSM881RAC-180 18-mm Honey Oil-Tan Leather Watch Strap
Style: MSM881|Size: 18mm/Regular|Color: Chestnut|Change

on November 6, 2014
I have a Citizen EcoDrive and had to replace band after many years of original. This 22-mm band fit PERFECTLY and looks great! Th
on November 10, 2014
Pros: Looks great

Cons: Terrible durability.

I've owned this strap for 4 months and the back of the band has cracked badly (see attached photo). I wore it almost every day (probably avg. 5 days a week) during this time. I should have known better buying a product made with "genuine leather", but it's still a disappointment it didn't last. I would highly suggest buying a more expensive and higher quality product if you intend to use the strap on a daily worn watch.
review image
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 17, 2011
This is a good quality watchband. Compared to the MSM882RB it is somewhat shorter, more tapered and slightly thinner, so depending on which way you want to go by the size of your wrist and watch you can decide between the two. Choose this band if your wrist is medium to small and the watch is not too large, otherwise choose the 2RB for $22.45. Being oil tanned the band is very water resistant and the best part is that after a while of wearing it will develop a certain patina that looks better with age. I have given this product 4 stars only because I prefer the 2RB that as stated is a little thicker, etc.
on October 14, 2016
I'm really appreciating this band. I've purchased several Hadley-Roma bands in various sizes and colors, and I've stuck with this brand because the bands have always looked great and held up well. I pair it with a Hadley-Roma deployant clasp and have gotten years out of a single band. A little leather conditioner, cream, and polish goes a long way, and a clasp is a MUST.
review image review image review image
on July 6, 2016
I just installed this band yesterday as a replacement for the original band that came with my Citizen. So far so good. Looks great, didn't get soaked while I was doing dishes, and appears to be solid quality. It is a bit smaller than my original band, and my wrists aren't that big, so it may be a bit small for larger wristed people.
on March 21, 2015
Quality is great, but the length is VERY short for a band advertised as "men's".
I have to use the very last hole, and I do not have large wrists.
My girlfriend tried it on and only used the middle hole (of the 7).
The two "halves" measure 2 5/8" for the buckle side (measuring just the leather)
and 4 1/4" on the side with the holes in it.
it's about 3 1/4" from the watch end to the last hole.
I'm planning to save this band for one of her watches and shop for a longer band for my watch.
My watch is a Pulsar Titanium V710-5260 which is only 1 1/4" between the pins, which could be adding to my problem.
on May 26, 2016
Very nice leather band...

Pros
Fits both my Moto 360 and my Pebble Time
Leather is smooth to the touch
Feels solid on the wrist but not uncomfortable
has a professional look (see pics)
Nice stitching
Double loops always a bonus
Chrome clasp/buckle is brilliant and seems like it will withstand scratches
Doesn't have any funky factory smells

Cons
Doesn't come with pins?!
I do wish it didn't taper off towards buckle and kept it's thickness from where pins go
review image review image review image
on August 6, 2016
I love this watch band. It's the nicest strap I own. The craftsmanship and value is great. I'm most certainly going to purchase my future watch straps from Hadley Roma.

I have NOT received this product for free or a discount. I paid for this out of my own pocket, so my opinions are not biased like other amazon full-time reviewers.

[Review Update]

I had to knock off a star from 5 to 4 stars. I noticed the side edge of the strap starts to peel after some wear. Amazon is replacing this with a new one. Hopefully it was just that strap. Will update again in a couple of weeks.
on September 16, 2014
Update: after about 15 months of constant wear, one of the loops that holds the end of the watch strap finally broke... I liked the band so much that I ordered the same band as a replacement. I wear this watch constantly - 15+ hours a day most days and the band help up very well over all that time.

Original review: The leather band on my Timex was starting to fall apart, so I needed to get a replacement. I took a look at the bands available in several local stores but didn't see anything I liked, so I decided to look online. After reading reviews of several different watch bands from different manufacturers I decided to give this one a try. I have only had it for a few days so I can't speak to how well it will hold up over time, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

The package contains only the watch strap; no pins are included. This was expected, and is important to make note of: you must either purchase new pins, or reuse the pins from the strap being replaced, which is what I did. Replacing the strap was very straightforward; I recommend having a small, thin-bladed, flat-edge screwdriver to help with removing the existing one and putting the new one in place.

It is a nice looking strap - the pictures of the strap on Amazon are accurate.

I have seen some reviews of other replacement watch straps that talk about the material being too stiff/unyielding; that is not the case with this one. The leather is soft without being too "floppy" and fits comfortably around my wrist (which is about 8.5 inches around). If you have a larger wrist you may find this band to be too short, but it fits me just fine.
on May 13, 2014
My original brown dial Citizen Men's Nighthawk Eco-Drive Watch BJ7000-52E, Stainless Steel had a deployment clasp, but I like this strap much better. The strap color is beautiful, and it matches the brown watch face better than the factory strap!

After the seam on that original broke (right where it wraps the pins! I almost lost the watch...) I tried a Zulu strap but that killed the look of the watch. The brown Nighthawk is quite sober and I wanted a sober strap.

Now, most watch-bands today have that chunky look, and the original watchband that came with my Citizen Eco-Drive had that chunky look too. This strap starts out at the pins with 22mm and then tapers quite a bit, and let me tell you, it looks WAY better than the chunky-22mm-all-the-way-through straps!

Also it is Hadley-Roma (well-regarded) and is water-proofed Havana leather, just the same as the factory strap. It did develop a scuff on it though I think it looks more personal with the scuff.