Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 156 reviews
on November 6, 2014
I have a Citizen EcoDrive and had to replace band after many years of original. This 22-mm band fit PERFECTLY and looks great! Th
review image review image
on April 17, 2011
This is a good quality watchband. Compared to the MSM882RB it is somewhat shorter, more tapered and slightly thinner, so depending on which way you want to go by the size of your wrist and watch you can decide between the two. Choose this band if your wrist is medium to small and the watch is not too large, otherwise choose the 2RB for $22.45. Being oil tanned the band is very water resistant and the best part is that after a while of wearing it will develop a certain patina that looks better with age. I have given this product 4 stars only because I prefer the 2RB that as stated is a little thicker, etc.
on July 6, 2016
I just installed this band yesterday as a replacement for the original band that came with my Citizen. So far so good. Looks great, didn't get soaked while I was doing dishes, and appears to be solid quality. It is a bit smaller than my original band, and my wrists aren't that big, so it may be a bit small for larger wristed people.
review image review image
on May 26, 2016
Very nice leather band...

Pros
Fits both my Moto 360 and my Pebble Time
Leather is smooth to the touch
Feels solid on the wrist but not uncomfortable
has a professional look (see pics)
Nice stitching
Double loops always a bonus
Chrome clasp/buckle is brilliant and seems like it will withstand scratches
Doesn't have any funky factory smells

Cons
Doesn't come with pins?!
I do wish it didn't taper off towards buckle and kept it's thickness from where pins go
review image review image review image
on August 6, 2016
I love this watch band. It's the nicest strap I own. The craftsmanship and value is great. I'm most certainly going to purchase my future watch straps from Hadley Roma.

I have NOT received this product for free or a discount. I paid for this out of my own pocket, so my opinions are not biased like other amazon full-time reviewers.

[Review Update]

I had to knock off a star from 5 to 4 stars. I noticed the side edge of the strap starts to peel after some wear. Amazon is replacing this with a new one. Hopefully it was just that strap. Will update again in a couple of weeks.
on September 16, 2014
Update: after about 15 months of constant wear, one of the loops that holds the end of the watch strap finally broke... I liked the band so much that I ordered the same band as a replacement. I wear this watch constantly - 15+ hours a day most days and the band help up very well over all that time.

Original review: The leather band on my Timex was starting to fall apart, so I needed to get a replacement. I took a look at the bands available in several local stores but didn't see anything I liked, so I decided to look online. After reading reviews of several different watch bands from different manufacturers I decided to give this one a try. I have only had it for a few days so I can't speak to how well it will hold up over time, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

The package contains only the watch strap; no pins are included. This was expected, and is important to make note of: you must either purchase new pins, or reuse the pins from the strap being replaced, which is what I did. Replacing the strap was very straightforward; I recommend having a small, thin-bladed, flat-edge screwdriver to help with removing the existing one and putting the new one in place.

It is a nice looking strap - the pictures of the strap on Amazon are accurate.

I have seen some reviews of other replacement watch straps that talk about the material being too stiff/unyielding; that is not the case with this one. The leather is soft without being too "floppy" and fits comfortably around my wrist (which is about 8.5 inches around). If you have a larger wrist you may find this band to be too short, but it fits me just fine.
on May 13, 2014
My original brown dial Citizen Men's Nighthawk Eco-Drive Watch BJ7000-52E, Stainless Steel had a deployment clasp, but I like this strap much better. The strap color is beautiful, and it matches the brown watch face better than the factory strap!

After the seam on that original broke (right where it wraps the pins! I almost lost the watch...) I tried a Zulu strap but that killed the look of the watch. The brown Nighthawk is quite sober and I wanted a sober strap.

Now, most watch-bands today have that chunky look, and the original watchband that came with my Citizen Eco-Drive had that chunky look too. This strap starts out at the pins with 22mm and then tapers quite a bit, and let me tell you, it looks WAY better than the chunky-22mm-all-the-way-through straps!

Also it is Hadley-Roma (well-regarded) and is water-proofed Havana leather, just the same as the factory strap. It did develop a scuff on it though I think it looks more personal with the scuff.
on June 18, 2015
The band is great, but see concerns about how long it will last. I purchased this band for an apple watch, which actually turned out well. I bought an adapter link and it all fit great, but I did notice the band cracking a little around the clasp area. This might just be initial wear break in and hopefully holds up. Overall thoughts on the band are good and recommend it as a replacement band. I also reviewed the link adapter if you would like to find out the exact one used
review image review image review image review image
on February 11, 2016
I have purchased a few of these watchbands as replacements for the original bands my Wenger / Swiss Army watches. The width (22 mm) was accurate and the padded leather band is of similar quality to the original. I replaced the fastener with the original Swiss Army branded clasp. The only problem I've had with these is getting the length right. This one is a bit short - I'm on the last notch. Should have ordered the longer version but the last time I did that it ended up too long. All in all an attractive band that accents a Swiss Army watch nicely. Comfortable to wear and lasts a long time. One caution. These bands darken over time with exposure to water, sweat. dirt, oil and grease, etc. I usually replace them when they start looking pretty bad which doesn't take me that long since I wear them outside hunting, fishing, rafting, wood cutting, etc. They last a lot longer when worn indoors. I took off one star because of sizing issues. They are either tool long or too short for me. They are also a bit expensive for what they are.
on September 12, 2014
Maybe my expectations were set too high as I read many reviews claiming that Hadley-Roma produces exceptionally high-quality watch bands. This particular Hadley-Roma watch band isn't that much different from the 22-mm Brown Oil-Tan Leather Watch Strap I got from Timex. These two bands are identical with one exception: The Timex band feels more supple and flexible. The Hadley-Roma band still isn't a bad buy considering the price, which is only five bucks more than the Timex band of equal quality.