Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 16, 2014
Overall, this a good band for the price. I bought it to spruce up a cheap automatic Seiko watch (SNK809), which had a black Nylon band. Looks great and really makes the watch look a cut above what it did with the nylon strap.

It looks fairly durable and good quality, and the contrast white stitching is a nice touch.

If you have a watch and a spring bar tool, grab one of these and make an everyday watch stand out. Now if you have a Swiss watch that's $500+, then I would consider a better strap like a Hirsch. But if you want to liven up a more modest watch, this band fits the bill nicely.
8 people found this helpful
on October 20, 2017
Great watch band-I wear my watch in all kinds of conditions-hot and sweaty, cold ....you get the idea. This band has held up well for me in all conditions. Needless to say, the band does wear out but the quality of the replacement band is as solid as the one being replaced.
on October 28, 2015
This strap looks excellent, with a great color, good stitching, and a bold thickness that makes it stand out on your wrist. The only complaint I have is that the top edges of the strap immediately tore a little at the buckle, simply by the action of strapping the watch on. A small detail, since the tearing is very small. But, still, I would hope a strap would hold up better to this necessary motion.
review image
on April 24, 2015
Nicely made and feels like high-quality leather. Each piece is about 2 mm thick and quite stiff, so if you prefer a softer type of strap, choose a different model. Also, I bought a Hadley-Roma deployant clasp to use with this strap.
on January 12, 2017
High grade leather. Perfect in every way.
My second band from this company.
Very happy.
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 13, 2016
Excellent band which is cheap in compared to more expensive brands. The leather is thick and it fits my medium sized wrist with extra holes to spare.
One person found this helpful
on September 8, 2015
Very good quality and delivered fast.
on April 29, 2014
This band is as good as it looked in the photo, and it is very well crafted, with distinctive stitching. A definite cut above the typical Timex Explorer watchband.
on June 22, 2015
Very durable material. Been using it for a few months and it is still in fantastic shape.
One person found this helpful
on April 26, 2013
The construction and leather quality of this strap are A1. I've got the black version of this strap as well; I switch the band to match my attire.