Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 226 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 238 reviews
on September 25, 2014
After my stop watch strap broke, I knew I needed something more durable for my transparent wound watch. This was one of the most affordable selections given the quality that I was looking for, so I bought it and was satisfied with the result. The dark color brought out the highlights in my watchface, and was much more comfortable than the cheap faux leather of the stock strap. This hardly ever irritated or stuck to my skin unpleasantly.

The width where the strap meets the watch was a bit too much for my own watch, but it fit snugly with some encouragement and had no issue taking the pin to secure it in place. I used it for about a year and wear and tear was still at a minimum.

I'd recommend this for anyone looking for an affordable replacement watch strap.
on October 12, 2015
Love this watchband! Bought it to put on my Apple Watch and it looks great with it! Excellent purchase for the price!
review image
on August 20, 2015
love the color the way it fit and feels very happy with this purchase
review image review image review image
on April 27, 2012
It's great, back to life my tissot v8 watch, i love it, nice construction, recommended, it's so nice, my tissot v8 watch looks like new!!!
review image
on July 2, 2011
The strap definitely looks nice, and appears to be sturdy and well-made, which is a plus. I added it to be $40 watch, and it looks worth at least twice that now. I particularly like the white stitching.

However, it is really stiff. Even after a week or so, it is really difficult to get the strap into the closely placed holder. This is exacerbated by the foam core (surrounded by leather, so you can't see it) that makes the strap thicker.

So basically, it is good looking (and comfortable) but hard to put on/take off.
on February 2, 2012
I'm not very impressed with this strap. After having it four months, it has started to come apart on the part of the strap with the buckle.

At the point where it connects to the watch, the loop of leather has softened significantly, and is almost stretchy. The threads have come apart slightly exposing what looks like a strip of cardboard down the middle of the strap - this is something I have never seen before on a watch strap. My assumption is that it is there to make the strap feel that it is made of more substantial leather than it actually is. It seems only to have a thin leather veneer.

I'll add a couple of images to the product page if I can figure out how.
review image review image
on November 12, 2013
The actual strap is nice. Feels like thick leather and the white stiching give it a much nicer look than how much it costs here. The only problem is the sleeve things that hold the extra strap material are really cheap. One broke off within a couple weeks, the other is about to after a couple months. I got this band for my pebble watch and it definitely makes it look nicer. I am not hard on my watch and don't even wear it every day. The strap sleeves are just not designed well.
on April 26, 2015
This band is outstanding. I bought it for my Pulsar which looks similar to my Tag. I wear the Omega every day. Well this band is as nice or nicer than the band on my Tag! I may replace it with this one soon. Excellent product. Oh yeah the customer service at the company is good too. I bought the wrong size band at first, contacted the company about an exchange. They didn't do anything special but they were professional and that's all I ask for. Buy with confidence.

In both photos the Tag, with its branded band, is on the left and the Pulsar with the Hadley-Roma is on the right. One photo is with indoor light and the other photo is in bright sunlight. Compare the 2 visually for yourself. Ignore the mark on the Hadly-Roma. I wear the watch everyday and beat it up pretty good (I'm a network engineer so some days I'm sitting at a computer in khakis and a collared shirt and others I'm running cable in some rough environments. I also work on cars and with my hands in general so I'm rough on the watch and the band). I put the mark on the band but don't know where or when because a watch is a tool to me and I buy quality tools because they hold up best. Well the Omega is quality (yeah so's the Tag) and so's the Hadley-Roma! Sweat, rain, oil, paint, snagging on misc crap, ... and the thing looks fantastic! At this writing I've had the band on it for over 4 months.
review image review image
on July 13, 2012
Perfect band for my over-sized Nautica watch with a black face. The white stitching compliments the white markings on the watch face, and the black leather is thick, with a subdued texture. The stainless steel buckle matches the watch body. I like it better than the original watch band.
on April 5, 2014
I love the look and feel of this band. I've not found it to be so stiff as to make it difficult to put on and take off as other reviewers have mentioned, and I'm sensitive to this because I bought this as a replacement for the stock rubber band that was on my Victorinox Maverick watch. The fit, at 22mm, is perfect. The gripe that I have is that the non-stationary loop is very, very loose. As such, If I move it to a position such that it keeps the tip of the band from sticking out, invariably it slips past the end of the band, and the tip sticks out anyway. So, I just move it to the position it's in in the photo here - not very useful. I just think this is something H-R should have mastered at this point. It's a great price and it really is a nice band otherwise, so i'll keep it for now.