Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 345 reviews
on February 21, 2017
These are awesome in fish tanks. Since they are silk, there is nothing that fish can "hurt" themselves on. They look great in a tank and they give great "SAFE" hiding place for fish, shrimp, dwarf frogs, and more. I have three large ones and two small ones in my 150 gallon tank. Some are up high and some are down low in the tank. My dwarf frogs find a nice resting spot near the top of the water while sitting on these at times, which makes it easier for them to get air when needed. Silk is always a better place for fish to hide in and play in then plastic or hard decor items with sharp or hard edges that are uncomfortable or harmful for fish to try to hide in or play in. These do not "bleed" into the water at all. They stay nice and safe!
on March 13, 2016
I bought the large "Amapallo" plant. I have to say I am very happy with it. Its about 2 feet long & spread out nicely over the hide. :)
review image review image
on March 3, 2017
I've been buying these plants for a few years now. I use them in my ball pythons and bearded dragons enclosures. They love these plants, they use them to climb on and hide in. They do a wonderful job and look great in their environments. I've never given a second thought to them having a problem. Clean them off, wet the suction cup, stick on and you're good to go.
I recently ordered 8 of the small plants as I've done in the past to add to the "bushes" in my pets homes. After opening them I proceeded to wash and dry them. I scratched my hand on one so I inspected the plant to see what happened and discovered there was a small piece of silver metal sticking out of the green plastic end of the main stalk which holds the suction cup. I then inspected all 8 of them and discovered the same
with all 8. I checked my pets plants already in their enclosures and out of 20 plants, 11 have the same issue. I have since removed the plants with this issue. I never would of thought to check a plant for metal, I thought they were only made of plastic. I'm very thankful no one got hurt on them. The metal only shows a bit thru the green plastic, very easy to overlook and who thinks there would be metal in a plant. But it is sharp and easily felt when you run your finger over it. I thought it best to let other pet owners know so they can check their plants. I'm going to try and upload some pictures I took. I hope no one else has this issue.
on November 12, 2015
Great product as you can see in pic I have two one on each side of tank. Easy to clean also! I do have to say I ordered two and one was twice the size as the other which was kind of lousy but oh well. Thought it was still worth it for the price! Deff adds some decorations and climbing fun for your reptile.
on July 11, 2016
Good size. Looks very realistic. I have a 20 gallon tank, it fits great in the corner. Our ball python seems to like it also & cant seem to stay off of it. I would have loved more plant & should have bought the larger size, but this size is a great fill in. If you are wanting more of a fuller look I would definitely buy 2 plants or a larger size
on May 30, 2017
Awesome plant, it is very pretty and packed with leaves, can barely see the stems at all. It would be a perfect plant to place in a corner and have the 2 longest branches stretch out across the tank. Ive used it in a hermit crab tank and a snake tank and it is my absolute favorite plant. Its density makes it a perfect hide out for reptiles and the branches make it great for climbing.

I suggest the small for very small tanks, probably 10 gallons or less. I have a large in my 29 gallon and my 20 gallon and it fits perfect for both.
on December 7, 2012
This fits perfect in a 10 Gallon Aquarium Tank. I bought this mainly to hide a black probe cable that goes inside the tank.
on December 18, 2015
Bought this for my RETF's terrarium and they love it. Since it's fairly flat and the leaves overlap, it offers more complete coverage than some of the other versions of artificial hanging plants so my frogs actually prefer hiding behind it as opposed to the other plants. Plan on buying another soon for the opposite rear corner. Looks good, easy to wash / clean, RETF approved & recommended.
on September 8, 2015
I actually bought the medium Croton plant after purchasing a medium Ficus variety. I loved the feel and look of the silk Ficus, so I quickly went to get another! However, I chose the Croton, and I mistakenly thought this was also a silk plant. I was very disappointed to get a fairly ugly plastic plant instead. Make sure you check all the details of the plant you want before buying! The "_ silk hanging plant" description under the color options can change to "_ plastic hanging plant." It also seemed to change the description to Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant in the cart, but it stays Exo Terra Silk Terrarium Plant if you just select a plastic option.

In short, make sure you have a silk plant selected if you want silk, or make sure you have plastic selected if you want plastic. My Geckos do love the silk Ficus variety I correctly got. Storm Shadow likes sleeping under it as well as occasionally climbing on it! It's a great product -- as long as you get what you're expecting.
on July 3, 2016
This is a good price for the amount of vine you get. I was impressed when I saw how dense the medium pack was. The vines give my gecko plenty to hide behind. The leaves are a smooth hard plastic so the gecko can drink the water droplets off and they are easy to clean.The suction cup has stuck well to the glass and keeps it where it needs to be. I am very satisfied with the product and would by again for my geckos.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.