|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.07 - $36.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Pleated short in moisture-wicking fabric featuring side-slash pockets and back button-through welt pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
cool 18 big and tall expandable waist pleat front solid gabardine short
Haggar Cool18 Collection
Cool18: High-tech cool in classic comfort
The Cool18 collection combines classic Haggar styling with a revolutionary technology to enhance fabrics on a molecular level. The result? Fabric that resists wrinkles, wicks away moisture, and resists static without sacrificing comfort. Cool18’s unique comfort technology and easy-care fabrications make the tops, shorts and slacks must-haves on and off the course, even on the warmest of days. The Cool18 collection features a state-of-the-art fabric that meets Haggar's most demanding standards.
Haggar Cool18 Gabardine Shorts
This warm-weather essential is guaranteed to look great and take you just about anywhere under the sun. The timeless, wrinkle-free style, fade-resistant fabric, and machine-wash care are sure to make these stylish shorts a summer staple that draws moisture away from your skin, and incorporates a hidden expandable waist for maximum comfort. Look sharp; stay crisp—even when things heat up.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AHCFYMA
- Item model number: 41754529487
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Pockets are deep. The waist is great, but NEEDS a belt to go with it if you tend to have heavy pockets for any reason.
Now if only they had a Cargo Pants option...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great fabric. Doesn't wrinkle. Look more expensive than it was.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very good looking and comfortable but the thread is already pulling from spots and leaving runs. Sad.Published 13 days ago by Wade Babbitt