BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2016
I'm glad I came across these, specifically the whole Haggar Cool 18 expandable plain front shorts line. I'm about 6' tall, 200lbs with a muscular physique, and I actually have a butt and thighs. I usually find it difficult to fit into the new "modern" fitting shorts made for slim hipsters that either can't afford to eat, or starve themselves intentionally. So I've been trying out many brands of shorts and many lengths and sizes, and although I'm a 34W, I usually have to size up to a 35W to fit my lower body into sausage casing slim fit shorts, but even then most still don't fit right. These in 34W fit me perfectly in both the thighs, and how they hang off my butt/waist, and go down to about 1" above my knees...perfect! I'm going to buy more styles and colors in the Cool 18 line.
on April 19, 2015
Really great summer shorts. Since they have elastic waste bands in the waist, you definitely have some room to spare. Nothing a belt doesn't fix. They aren't overly long, I'm 6'3 and the 44's come right to my knees. Perfect length. Had I bought the 42's, I imagine I would have found them to be a bit short. I love Haggar clothing, highly recommend. Great summer shorts.
VINE VOICEon September 26, 2017
Love these shorts. Perfect fit and feel
on August 9, 2014
Very lightweight and fit as expected. Have the expanding waist material that make them very comfortable. Ride a little above the knee on me (5'10"), so these work well for most social situations.
on August 23, 2013
Always trying to buy "cool" clothes for dad that aren't too edgy. These were perfect. Stylish enough for a younger man, but classy enough for a distinguished gentleman. He fluctuates from a 32 to a 34, so sizing is also tricking. The 32 fit very well with the little bit of give and take from the expandable waistband. I buy him Haggar Brand frequently, and they usually hold up very well - at a very good price.
on September 4, 2016
Nice.
on August 7, 2014
This is probably true to size, but my grandson is between a 38 and 40. We kept the 40 because he is autistic and has trouble with buttons. Quality and design are excellent. So happy to graduate from elastic waistbands.
on June 1, 2014
These pants were as described. The fit perfectly and looked better than expected. They are quality made and delivered as originally advertised.
on August 5, 2014
Great fit and very comfortable and best of all look great. I ordered 5 more pairs guess that says how much I like them
on August 1, 2014
My husband loves these shorts they fit perfect exactly to size

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.