Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2017
I have worn Hagar pants for years and loved them. These fit differently in the seat, and there needs to be more belt loops between the side loops and the one in the middle of the back.
on August 14, 2016
Purchased for my husband. His comments: It expands after a great meal. HA! Seriously, I wear a 35 waist... Very difficult to find, hence, these pants are a great compromise. Easy wash and wear.
on November 12, 2017
Very good quality dress pants. I bought this size 40 in case my 38 gets to tight. Excellent quality. Will buy more.
on May 12, 2017
My second Hagar paints I have ordered. I participate door to door activities these work great for that.
on November 10, 2017
Fit as expected and very comfortable but I wish the pictures would show what type of waist fastener it has button or clip. I was surprised to find the clip fastener.
on March 4, 2017
Quite nice. Wish it was a bit "deeper" in the crotch. I'll be ordering another pair soon.
0Comment|Report abuse
Good product. Fits as expected. Good value. Bought 4 pair this time in addition to the one bought earlier.
on October 31, 2017
Very high-waisted.... polyester pants look good standing up.... but awful while sitting.
on August 26, 2017
Legs fit very loose to point of baggy, only drawback. Otherwise perfect. Highly recommend
on August 30, 2017
My dad ordered these from my Amazon account. He says they fit great and he would buy them again!