Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 51-60 of 684 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 705 reviews
on September 8, 2015
I ordered two pair at the same time. One pair fit as expected, although I wish the rise were higher. The pants look great.

Unfortunately, the second pair was miss-labeled. It was at least a 6" smaller waist size. Not sure how that happens. The return process could not have been easier! Replacement pair on the way just like that, including the return postage at no cost to the consumer. Wow!
on April 8, 2017
Nice pair of panys
on September 18, 2013
These pants fit my husband perfectly! He had gained a couple of inches in his waist over the last several years and even when we went from his regular size (38) to 40 in regular pants, they still were too snug and the rest of the pants were way too big! We bought these pants in size 40.....his new "real" size......they fit perfectly...,,all over....the material is light weight....just perfect pretty much year round in Florida .....we are about to order three more pairs in different colors.....we highly recommend these pants....oh, yes, we ordered tan color....the color was true to the description.
on March 7, 2016
I bought three pair of Haggar trousers on this order. The other two were cotton Work to Weekend. They were all 38 waist and 30 length, but, while the Work to Weekend pants fit, the Mynx Gabardine were to long and too roomy in the seat. I returned them. Other than that they would be nice for traveling on business -- they hold their shape
on March 3, 2017
Only slacks i wear at work.Look good,feels good.
on January 12, 2014
It looks like the bean counters had their way and the closure in front was changed to a cheaper button from a metal clasp without telling us. For a Parkinson's patient like me, it is not acceptable.
on April 2, 2013
No doubt these are one of the best dress pants I have ever worn. Reason being is that I am on a lot of committee at my university and formal attires are required almost every other day. What I hated the most about some dress pants is after eating a great dinner, the pants tend to suffocate me or I eat something before and the pants are hard to clip on. The expandable option for these pants make life so much easier and I do not have to worry so much about ripping them when I stretch them a little to put them on. They are extremely comfortable and light feel, kind of thinner compared to other dress pants, but I am not complaining.
on September 19, 2016
Very nice slacks and very comfortable. I purchased the size 38. My weight actually fluctuates a lot and one week I may be a 38 and 39 or 40 the next. There is sufficient (hidden) leeway in these slacks that they look sharp and fit comfortably regardless that fluctuation.
on October 24, 2016
Good fit and very comfortable, I travel a lot and these come out of the suit case ready to wear. I would recommend.
on April 18, 2017
Fits great. Not a big fan of 100% polyester but I needed a pair fast. These will work just fine.