Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,008 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,050 reviews
on April 10, 2013
I have worn these shorts on several different occasions and have really enjoyed them. They are thin, but sturdy. The waist sits properly and it goes down right to my knee which makes it not so long and not so short. If you were looking for a good pair to play golf in or just to wear over the summer these should work for you.
on March 6, 2017
I prefer Gabardine material, not the Oxford material. I found it almost impossible to tell which I was ordering and a clearer description would be a big help (include material used and a product code to assure correct ordering). I got lucky this time and ordered the Gabardine, last time I got the Oxford by mistake and did not care for them.
on October 6, 2012
These are full-cut shorts that DO NOT ride up in the crotch. Look great for every day and dress-up. Nice fabric. Easy care. And, yes, I do the laundry! Amazon makes shopping for these shorts easy -- don't have to hit the stores hunting for my size.
on April 8, 2013
I like the Haggar Cool 18 shorts because of the elastic / expandable waist band. At almost 70 I have finally had to admit that I am not one of those trim 20-30 year old guys with the perfect waistline.
on March 4, 2017
Had to have them hemmed for me, as 9.5 length was too long -- past my knee cap.
on March 1, 2017
Good quality at reasonable price. I have bought six pairs in different colors over the past two years. They are also easy to wash and do not need ironing.
on February 25, 2017
Fits great (the expandable waist is perfect). Washes well-take out of the dryer while still damp. Bought more of various colors.
on June 25, 2015
Nice pants, loved the fabric but too snug for my husband. We generally buy relaxed fit style pants for him.
on March 22, 2017
Very comfortable.nice fabric and color
on March 5, 2017
Kinda small and tight in the thighs