Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2017
Ran small compared to the ones I bought this past summer. New and improved. Pants pockets are different too. You manufacturers need to stop screwing with products that work. If you need to charge more then charge more ... don't cheap out the product by reducing the size and making pockets smaller etc. Dumb.
on September 30, 2017
Old ones are much better !
I wouldn’t buy another’s pair of he new ones ....poor quality fabric and tighter fit !
I still have my 5 year old pair and they are more comfortable than the new version.
Disappointed with material & fit !
Will not buy again !
on May 8, 2017
Haggar is known for being an older gentleman's pant with more forgiveness that comes with age. Although they fit, they were the tightest fitting shorts of the three pair I ordered from three vendors. Loved the color and fabric - stingy in the waistband.
on July 17, 2017
Love these shorts and the great price. The little extra stretch in the waist helps make them very comfortable. I've purchased four pairs in the last few months as they've become my favorite golfing shorts.
on April 16, 2017
They fit somewhat perfect; I have large legs from cycling and soccer. The shorts fit a bit snug around the legs. However, if they were tailored to my needs, they would fit large and baggy for others.
on June 15, 2017
Lost some weight so I needed a new pair of these that I had about three years ago in a smaller waist size.
Love the material, and the flexible waist band too.

Would recommend these to anyone for use relaxing and still looking nice as well.
on August 14, 2017
Fit as expected. Made very well! Love the expandible waist or my husband does. They do not wrinkle easily and the color is exactly as shown online. Highly recommend these shorts.
on January 13, 2017
I matched the tag code from my old pair of these shorts, in size 38, to make sure I was getting the same style/material. But even though I ordered size 40, the thighs were very tight and restricting compared to my size 38, which I still wear. The only difference I could find was that they were made in different foreign countries.
on April 19, 2014
These Haggar shorts are really a 5-star product but I just cannot bring myself to rate a pair of shorts "I Love It".

I have several pairs of these shorts and wear them to the golf course 3-4 times a week.

The fit is great, they hold their shape great and the expandable waist feature works great with the bending, swinging and walking on the golf course.

Definitely a product I would recommend. Ordered 2 more colors yesterday.
on August 17, 2017
PAnts are nice - a bit snug but witht eh expandable waist - fit good. Wore them atr golf and they performed well. Nice deep pockets and the material is nice and smooth.