Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Very good for wintering in the desert. I arrive at a size 34 and after golfing and dining all winter I leave a 36 and these shorts work great for both arrival and departure. Only detriment is that the pockets are too shallow and don't easily contain an iPhone 7+ and the napkins filled with fried chicken at the buffet.
on July 28, 2016
My husband was looking for golf shorts that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I purchased these for him, as an experiment, fully expecting them to not work. But I was nicely surprised when they fit my husband well and he commented on how comfortable they fit (a little give in the waist band). The material is holding up very well after a month or more of heavy use and washing. My husband is hard on his clothes and often puts holes or snags in his pants/shorts. These shorts have become his go-to shorts, even when he isn't golfing, and they have yet to show any signs of wear. I will be purchasing him another pair or two because he loves them so much and the cost is so economical!
on March 30, 2017
These have been great. I would give 5 stars for the ones I ordered a year and a half ago. I loved them so much I decided to order more recently.

But the inseam has shrunk significantly since production has been moved to Bangladesh. So the shorts I ordered about a year and half ago don't fit like the ones I got this week. The old ones were made in Cambodia.
Any idea if we can get them old spec seller? I'm guessing not.
review imagereview imagereview image
on October 2, 2017
I love Haggar Cool 18 slacks & shorts. Amazon was out of my normal Oxford Weave so I order these Gabardine. The shorts are too small in the hip so I presume they are cut differently. They also took over six weeks to deliver so I assume they came from overseas. I wish Amazon would be more forthcoming with overseas manufacture and shipment, I've never had a good experience once an order leaves the USA. Overall this was a very bad experience.
on April 15, 2017
For dress slacks and dress shorts I only wear expandable waist due to their extreme comfort. What I liked about these were the waist fit, the length was long enough and the pockets were deep enough. However what I didn't like was the overall fit seemed to be small. I'm an average size person and the hips and seat area felt snug. Other shorts I have with same waist size do not have this issue. Possibly I would suggest ordering the next size up. Not sure I would purchase again.
on September 6, 2016
These were OK. I read another review that said something to the effect that it was tight in the butt. I have to agree. My waist size (44) was fine, but when I sat, they were close to uncomfortable. Really tight in the crotch area.
on August 2, 2017
My husband was having difficulties finding shorts he liked that also fit well for golf. He used to wear Haggar but hadn't been able to find any in local shops. I suggested Amazon, we looked, and there they were. He selected a few colors he liked and I ordered. He is very pleased and loves the fit with the expandable waist.
on June 25, 2017
Nice, high quality shorts. Compared to other size 36 shorts, this one requires a belt to stay on securely. It is like they are size 37. Not that big of a deal because the shorts are very good quality. These will be part of my wardrobe for a few years.
on November 16, 2016
Excellent color, but the style was not flattering to my hubby. The fabric was so thin that it looked as if he had nothing on underneath, even though he was wearing heavy cotton briefs. I don't want to say more about this, as it would not be polite. I ordered his normal size, 34 waist, and it was way too tight in the rise, seat and waist. The legs were too large. He is 5'11" and 180 with a bit of a geezer gut. Returned them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2017
Excellent quality and hangs nicely. Would have preferred an inside button hole on the inside of the fly portion to keep the pants together under the belt better. Would improve the stress at that point.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.