Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Two-Button Center-Vent Suit-Separate Jacket
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 18, 2013
I needed a nice grey jacket for several events coming up and this one fit the bill. I'm 6'1, 200 lbs and typically wear a 44-46L. The sleeves were the right length and the chest area fit nicely without being too big. Very happy with my purchase, especially for the price.
on March 30, 2013
The coat looks good, fits well, and hangs nicely. I bought it in conjunction with the matching pants. Together they make a nice suit that can be dressed up or down depending on the choice of shirt, and whether one opts for a tie.
on January 10, 2015
I've long been a fan of Haggar slacks and shorts. They offer a quality product for a reasonable price. This jacket is no exception. I bought this jacket specifically for an upcoming cruise which will have two formal dinner nights. This jacket will go nicely with gray, black, or navy slacks. Additionally, since it's made of two synthetic materials, it should travel well without having the worry of it wrinkling. It fits like a glove and highly recommend it to all.
on December 14, 2015
This is a beautiful jacket, and fits like a dream - love the fabric, love the feel, love the fit! I am 6'0" and a bit on the big side (215 lbs), with wide shoulders and relatively long arms - lots of clothes fit me awkwardly. Not this suit in 44L!

The advertisement of "machine wash" was a big selling point for me - I wanted something that I could wash on my own and wear frequently. However, on opening the package, I saw that it is clearly labeled "DRY CLEAN ONLY." Obviously this isn't the suit's fault, and I like it so much that I think it deserves 5 stars. However, please be warned if you wanted to put this jacket in a washing machine like I did. I will likely be keeping the jacket anyway, because it fits me better than most other jackets I've worn, but I thought you future buyers should have a heads-up!
on November 11, 2014
This fit me exactly as described and was of nice quality. It's a thin suit, so it does not keep you incredibly warm, so know that going in. I am very impressed by the feel and quality, so I would recommend it to anyone!
on July 21, 2014
This combination pants and jacket make a very smart and reasonably priced suit. It looks great like a much more expensive suit. It fits perfectly and is lightweight and very comfortable. I am going to buy one for my son.
on March 27, 2013
I bought this for my husband and it was a 2 day decision before he had a meeting to go to. We got it the next day and it fit him perfectly. He's very happy to get it online instead of having to deal with the stores.
on May 2, 2016
This jacket fit exactly as expected. This was the second suit I purchased from Amazon, and I am extremely happy with the fit and packaging. You would never know it didn't come straight off of the rack at a brick-and-mortar retailer.
on August 13, 2014
I am always skeptical about such great deals but this jacket is really nice and a terrific value. It fit me perfectly and no flaws that I could detect. Looks great an quite a few people have commented on how nice it looks on me.
on May 27, 2013
This is very subjective. But the coat I got seemed darker that what the picture showed. I was looking for a light color, for the Summer. What i got was darker and heavier that I expected. I returned it.

See 1 answered question