Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 4, 2016
These ought to be labeled skinny fit, not slim fit. I'm in shape, with a trim-to-athletic build -- but am scared to bend over in these things. They require me to sit down very gingerly each time, as if I just ran stairs or hilly trails the day before. They get all bunched up on my lower legs when I stand back up, as sitting down pulls them up a bit but then they don't drape back down or relax at all. The waste fits fine, it's just the thighs and seat that do not.

This might be one of those "It's not you it's me" situations. Or maybe a hipster designed them. But if you even lift or have any muscle to your upper legs, these are gonna hug you real tight.
on May 15, 2014
The waist size was a tad too small (with a tucked in oxford) as compared to other pants/shorts of the same size. I have purchased RL Polo Tissue Chino's in the past as I like the weight and feel of a thinner khaki pant for work. They no longer make the style I used to buy from RL. So I have been on a hunt, for at least a year. I have tried, it seems, all available manufacturers pants...to no avail. Unitl NOW! The chino's (Khaki's to us mid-westerner's) are a near perfect replacement. They are not 100% cotton, but, they feel the same as the RL Tissue I have owned. The slim fit is just right, not tight, and the leg opening is at about 8.0". This is exactly what I wanted as I had to take all other Khaki's to the tailor to get them this size. I hope they do not discontinue in the near future.
on July 11, 2017
If you are a runner or walker and cyclist your legs and butt are too muscular for these. It's tight in the rear as well. Anyway, these are made for a flimsy millennial that has been malnourished and has been playing video games all his life.
on December 8, 2014
I bought these a little while ago in 32-30. I am about 5'10'' and about average build, and these fit very well. Don't expect these to be skin tight at all of regular straight leg khakis, and while i think they could be a little tighter below the knee, they fit very well and can look both professional and casual, and are of average comfort not being itchy of noticeably uncomfortable. I didn't find them shrinking in the wash of fading after 8 or so washing's. Overall exactly what I wanted out of reasonably priced pants.
on May 14, 2014
Great color. Unfortunately they were too tight at the waist. I purchased the same in green and they were a little loose at the waste. Bad quality control. I won't purchase this style again. Lightweight apparently means light quality.
on June 21, 2017
fits great and feels great....the color is really nice too. I am loving it!
on October 14, 2016
This is my second pair of Haggars, one blue and one Khaki. I like the fit. They are slim, but sit slightly long so they go all the way down to your shoes, not flooding like the cool kids wear, but that's ok by me.
I'm 6'4" and wear a 36x34 and the fit was spot on.
on August 9, 2016
Great fit. Lightweight material is what was wanted. Mantains color, doesn't fade.
on July 28, 2016
Right about now I am very pissed about my purchase,as seen on display is not what you get,it color is very lite,not as vibrantly as seen,I bought it to wear for my best friend wedding but it was a waste of my money,very disappointed in my purchase,Amazon you guys sucks
on June 3, 2013
Fits perfect and looks good. Fabric nice and soft. Color Khaki and ivory are great. I know I will enjoy these all summer long.