Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 20, 2013
I ordered three different colors of these same pants all in the same size (38x32) and each pair is made in a different country (Mexico, Cambodia, Bangladesh). Not surprisingly, each pair fits differently, with the pair from Cambodia fitting the best and staying true to size. I have no idea why companies continue to manufacture the same exact style and size of pants in different countries. This is incredibly frustrating for the consumer who finds a product that looks and fits great, only to find that the same exact product in a different color is totally different. At the very least, I wish Amazon would advertise which country each pair is made in so we could mitigate this problem. I bet it would save them a lot of money on return shipping.

The pair of pants that fit actually look quite nice and seem to be made well. I like them a lot; I just wish i didn't have to gamble finding another pair in a different color that are made the same way.
55 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 3, 2014
I have tried many pair of this model pants - The Relaxed Straight Fit version. Unfortunately, the products are made all over the globe, with radically different size interpretations, a widely varied level of quality workmanship and stitching quality, and one of the most important features to me, huge differences in the quality of the material.

I order by SKU number (you can find it under the tag in the back of the pants), in an attempt to make sure I get the same product. But that is a useless step which results in a freuently fruitless quest.

These pants are made in Bangladesh, Mexico, Vietnam and Indonesia. By far, the worst quality come from Mexico -- poor stiching, thinner weight fabric and way too small of a cut. They cut too many corners. The original versions had thick, incredible feeling material that was soft, strong, wrinkle resistant, shrink resistant and comfortable. But it is just a roll of the dice now.

Beware if re-ordering, you will not get what you expect most of the time. I returned all the recent ones I ordered. Sad story for these one-time great pants.
on January 4, 2015
I, like many others here, ordered 3 pairs of the same pants in a 34X34. All three pairs fit my husband differently. Two out of three were too small in some way or another with the third pair fitting somewhat true to size albeit on the snug side. We were left returning 2/3 of the purchase and we wont be ordering 2 new 34X34's from this company since apparently it's a total crap shoot as to whether or not your 34X34's will actually be 34X34's. I will say that the feel of the product is nice. My Husband says they are comfortable, they hang nicely when being worn, and they can sit in a heap for quite some time after drying and not being folded without getting wrinkled. However...if it takes multiple rounds of trial and error to get a pair that fit, the whole venture seems somewhat pointless when we can order from a company that we know has consistent sizing and all the other above mentioned traits. Unfortunately we wont be buying these again. If there is one thing you need when ordering online (and not being able to try a product on) it's consistent sizing from the manufacturer. :/
on March 7, 2016
I'll give these pants 4 stars, but that's probably just a little too high. I bought them for wearing to the office - I wanted something that was a little dressier than jeans but wouldn't look out of place with a pair of well-used work boots. Something that said "Yeah, I go to NASCAR races, but not EVERY weekend". I think these pants meet that objective.

The material is very soft and it looks pretty good, but I'd have preferred 100% cotton. These have just enough polyester to slightly - just slightly - remind you of the microfiber pants of 15 years ago. Plus, on colder days, they do tend to grip your legs like polyester pants are prone to do.

The legs are definitely straight and they do fit very well over boots. In fact, they're just a little wider than I would like. I wear a pair of western work boots that have very wide shafts and these pants easily fit over them. I would prefer slightly narrower legs, but since it's about impossible to find khakis that fit over boots these days, I'll take these just as they are.

The most notable issue with these britches is the sizing. I typically wear a 34 waist for khakis and chinos, and sometimes I'll go up to a 36 if the sizing runs small or if I plan to wear long johns under the pants. I ordered a 34 waist in these, and they fit like a generous 36. I should have ordered a 32 waist. It's been 18 years since I purchased a pair of pants with a 32 waist, so I'm left to conclude one of two things: Either there is some real vanity sizing at work in these pants, OR Little Debbie Peanut Butter Creme Pies and Chocolate Ice Cream are about the become the cornerstones of the next fad diet. I would prefer the latter, but I suspect it's the former.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 22, 2016
I bought this pants for my 17 years old because we think this is the same pants he has only different color ,but we have to return cause we get wrong style so have to return. What we want is slim fit but this pants or brand is really good quality, fit perfectly, they are very comfortable, no need for ironing (whash it, dry it and put them on. ) As mother I love that ( if you know what I mean) :) So we end up returning this pants and order just different style same brand.
review imagereview image
on June 4, 2016
These Haggar khakis were shipped very fast.
We bought some of these pants for my son when he was 17 or 18. They quickly became his favorite pairs of pants. He wore them everywhere and all the time. The fabric is so soft and the pants fit him perfectly. He is tall and has trouble finding comfortable pants. Off in college these became his daily dress code. We looked in all of the local stores and could not find anymore. We were both devastated as it is hard to find clothes that he likes. When he asked me a couple of weeks ago if I could patch or repair the pants after two years of continual use I realized I had to find some more. That is what I love about Amazon. I used the labels in the pants to search and instantly found them. He comes home from college in a month for a visit and I have two pairs waiting for him. These were the exact same pants and still just as soft and nice as his previous pairs. I will end up ordering several more as they are available in his size!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 12, 2013
I ordered 3 pair of these pants and even though all three had the exact same size labels, they were each VERY different. One pair had the correct leg length but the waist is tight. Two pair had an OK waist but both had longer legs - each different. Also, the rise on these two were different - distance from waist to top of inseam - so it made alterations difficult. I cut 3 1/4" off the legs on one pair and 2 1/2" off the other and still had enough to make a seam at the bottom.

I've bought these exact pants in person at a local store and the 4 pair that I bought all fit well and the sizing between them was exact. I used that as the basis to order these online (even scanned the tag on one pair to find them on the Internet). Won't ever do that again!!
on March 26, 2015
My son always buys relaxed fit jeans because most pants are too tight in the seat and/or thigh and look like they are too short in the crotch (make that funny horizontal line at the inseam). Often even "relaxed fit" are not relaxed enough. Levis 560 and silver tab fit well. These pants fit nicely. The waist is not "relaxed' - it is true to size and the 32 fit like a 32 should. The seat and thigh are relaxed. I was very happy with this purchase. The price was slightly better than the store and they fit better than anything I could find in the store. Ordered Tuesday morning and delivered by Thursday evening with PRIME. Arrived just in time for his trip. Wonderful.
on May 9, 2015
These were very nice and comfy. I got them in turquoise, 34x34. They seemed a little bit long, but fit exactly as shown in the photo. I like them enough I may have them taken up and tapered a little for a more custom fit. Fit would probably have been more to my liking if I purchased a regular straight cut instead of a "relaxed" cut.
review image
on December 16, 2016
After years of thinking only jeans could work as casual attire and gardening pants, these LK chinos came into my life and I am down to a few old pair of jeans and flush with Haggar LK chinos. Soft fabric from Day One, able to get dirty but come clean, and comfortable for an old guy doddering on 70. Please do NOT buy the ones Size 36-30 as I intend to buy them all so I never run out of them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.