Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on January 14, 2015
Got these without trying them on. I wear 36 waist and it's always a crap shoot whether a pair of pants will fit well, snug or just too tight. These were a pleasant surprise in that the 36 fit just a little loose. Not too loose, but just enough to be comfortable. The length also is about quarter to half inch longer then I would expect but with the right shoe or boot is not a problem. My only mild complaint is that they are wider at the leg bottom then I believe men's pants should be. Not quite "bell-bottoms" but enough that the fabric on one leg rubs the other. They come out of the dryer ready to wear and are as comfortable and useable as any pair of jeans I've owned.
on October 12, 2015
These are the best pants ever. My husband originally found these pants at Sears and he wore them until they had holes in the knees and on the pockets, so we went back to Sears but they didn't have them. I searched everywhere until I thought "hey, I wonder if Amazon carries them?" Yay!! Amazon carries them. So, I ordered two pair and my husband is a happy man! I throw them in the washer, then into the dryer, then hang them up. They don't wrinkle and they look great 50 washings later! Maybe I should order more now so he never runs out of a pair!!!
on April 25, 2017
Nice pants. NOT light weight, thick but soft fabric.
on April 22, 2015
I thought these were my favorite khakis (Life Khaki Straight), but these are utility pants that fit way too tightly (like the Life Khaki Slim khakis) in the legs and backside. I am giving them away at work and hope Haggar still makes the LK Straight Khakis. I believe these are good quality utility pants for someone with skinny legs and butt.
on August 3, 2015
I purchased this same style and brand LK pants from JC Penney two years ago and was very satisfied. Now there made thinner and lighter which to me equals cheaper. I purchased 3 pairs of pants online and returned one. I decided that as I removed the tags from two of them before trying them on. The last one still packaged I returned. I can wear them but it fits differently than the older ones I was use to. Very disappointed.
on July 18, 2016
length was 1 inch too long..... but waist and build quality are good..... i always wear 34x30 but the length was off ... no problem.. i just took it to the taylor and he fixed it in no time...
on August 12, 2013
These fit perfectly. The stitching is very good as is the button and zipper. The y are very comfortable and look good too!
on October 2, 2013
Highly Recommended*****Fast Delivery*****Thank You*****
on January 12, 2017
Great pants!
on March 14, 2016
I like the color, the design and the fit thanks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.