BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 4, 2013
Pants are better quality than expected. I'm a Big guy and tall and sometimes hard to find pants that fit.
The pants have expanable waist (2"), are tight at 44" but with 2" expansion lets then pants fit nicely and comfortable at the crotch.
Length (30") is good and the material weight of the pants is good.
For Haggar Brand would not have expected anything less.
Need other colors to be available, Navy Blue, Dark Brown, Gun Metal Grey would be nice.
on October 10, 2012
I have four pair of these. I also have a couple of Dockers with the expanded waistband. They're equally comfortable, but the Dockers I have (not sure of the model) expose your pocket (white) as _you_ expand. The Haggars seem to hide that a little better. If you're pushing the limit of your waist size, think about that...
on November 30, 2012
My husband LOVES these pants. I have spent 5 years trying to find pants for him that fit well, dont shrink excessively and dont need alot of ironing. THESE ARE IT! You can pull them straight from the dryer and put them on and they look great!
The crease down the from is permanent so that saves me alot of time ironing(which I dony have to do with these)
They are holding up nicely, no tears, rips, or threads loose.
I will be buying him more!
on May 19, 2015
Haggar must be making their clothing in different 3rd world countries now, no two pairs of their pants that are supposed to be the same style, color and size are actually the same anymore, their totally different. I bought one pair that fit like some type of low rider pants that rode halfway down my b*tt with a off size waist and it had 2 inch deep pockets where everything fell out of my pockets when I sat down. WTH These pants were disgusting. The other pair I bought fit great they had a standard rise and seat, regular pockets and the waist and inseam were right on. Great pants!
When you get the right pants their great if not forget it. All I can say is the Haggar name always stood for great clothing and was a great product, apparently no more, cutting corners and cutting standards will lose customers and I'm one of them.
on November 21, 2013
The purchasse was for the expandable waist band in case of a little weight gain. Too bad they don't make a slim fit with the expandable waist band. The seat is a little big for me but I can have it taken in. Haggar is a good product and have several of their dress pants that are a excellant fit and not expensive either.
on April 16, 2015
My husband has worn this difficult-to-find flat-front style and brand for many years, and we are grateful to be able to get them through Amazon so we can avoid trudging through crowded stores on fruitless searches. He especially likes the slight give at the waist, essentially making the fit a half-size larger. Note that this brand comes in two styles -- flat front and pleated -- and two materials -- slightly heavier cotton and lighter-weight poly. DH likes both, and since the cotton version is a bit heavier, he wears those in cooler months. The lighter-weight poly has a slightly dressier look, since it doesn't wrinkle as much as cotton.
on April 22, 2014
The pants are comfortable to wear, stretching to the appropriate fit while keeping a tight fit around the waist. The fabric is soft with plenty of room in the pants, but it has one major drawback. The pockets stick out more compared to other pants. Initially I didn't care, the only concern was that you could see the pocket liner while wearing the pants, but that wasn't a big deal to me. The problem arose when I first sat down in my lab chair, the armrest caught the pocket and tore the seam of the pants. In the first day, I did this three times and have a 2"-3" hole right next to my pocket. So be careful when you sit in a chair, and you will be just fine.
on April 11, 2013
First off, I need to wear khaki's for my job, so I need a fair number of them. I had some K-Mart ones, but as they wore out I decided to upgrade. I'm glad I did.

These fit better, are more comfortable (I like the elastic waist), and are obviously higher quality.

They have deeper pockets and a fly that doesn't get the zipper jammed in the dryer (ever try pulling the zipper out of bottom of the fly? I've had to use needle-nose pliers in the past).

I bought 2 to try them out, and quickly bought 2 more. I do recommend these.
on December 26, 2012
Nice pants, good fit. Would buy again. Most pants only have even number inseams, i e 30, 32, 34 and so on. Getting older, 29 inch inseam fits better.
on July 9, 2014
Not often do I order clothes online because they never fit as expected. This is the first time I have ordered something for my husband. We needed a pair of pants ASAP because of an upcoming wedding. I ordered these with my fingers crossed that they would fit without any problems because we live out in the country, shopping at clothing stores is difficult because of the distance. These were PERFECT, not only was the quality fantastic, but the fit was perfect. It was packaged so well that if he needed to wear them immediately out of the package he could. As usual, Amazon has met my expectations.