|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash
- 0.7" high
- 14" wide
- No-iron dress pant with flat front and expandable waist
- Side-slant pockets and jetted back pockets with button.Professional look
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Classic Fit, Flat Front||Classic Fit, Pleat Front||Straight Fit, Flat Front||Big & Tall, Classic Fit, Flat Front||Big & Tall, Classic Fit, Pleat Front|
|WAISTBAND||Hidden Expandable Waistband; Up to 3" of stretch||Hidden Expandable Waistband; Up to 3" of stretch||Hidden Expandable Waistband; Up to 3" of stretch||Hidden Expandable Waistband; Up to 3" of stretch||Hidden Expandable Waistband; Up to 3" of stretch|
Feel great and look even better. Cool 18 Pants are designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and most importantly, professional. Breathable moisture wicking no-iron fabric and a hidden expandable waistband, make Cool 18 perfect for your Monday morning meeting or Friday afternoon tee-time.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002AQRVZE
- Item model number: 41114529498
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
6,617 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These may cost more than my normal slacks, but they are well worth it. I now own 6 pairs of these slacks (black, brown, grey, navy, turquoise, and khaki), and I love them all. My original black ones have held up nicely over time, as I am sure the rest will because they are high quality slacks.
- update, after owning these for a few months, these are hands down my favorite and best pants purchase ever. These are the most comfortable pants I own yet they look extremely classy. Have not had to iron them once. I am slim but I do have leg muscle and these fit perfectly, unlike other pants which are tight and hug the crotch or too baggy. I love how the waist crotch area stretches so they dont ride you when your sitting at a computer for 12 hours. I can squat and move around comfortably. Like I said, they length is a bit long but thats it. I wear a size 33 or 34 in jeans but went with a 35 waist in these so I have a little more room. Glad I did. They are holding up well. One or two very minor signs of wear but I wear them 3 times a week.
I wanted these pants to wear with or without a blazer. So, I want smooth, straight lines through the hips... no bunching in the crotch or knees. These hang really nicely. They feel very loose in the hips but the crease is strong which helps to keep them from flaring out or bunching. The material feels really nice. It's Winter now, and these feel great outside. I haven't noticed static cling yet, but it's early in Winter, so I don't know if this will be an issue. I can tell that these will feel great in Summer as well.
They're a little longer than I expected, but I like the length... 30" length hits about 1/4" above ground at my heel (barefoot). For reference, the length from center of my belly button to ground (barefoot) is 41.5". I tend to wear the top of pants at about 40" above ground (barefoot).
The waist is perfect for me without expanding, but I'll probably enjoy the expandable feature during the holidays.
I've bought these in light kacki, tan (tan kacki) and dark gray.
My only slight complaint is that the material is really plain. I would have preferred a little vertical striation in the gray pair to add a little "interest". But, for the fit, feel and price I'm thrilled with these pants.
These pants are lightweight, wash great, stay nice looking enough right out of the dryer to not have to iron them. My son Loves the expandable waistband! It’s hidden so know one but him is aware of it. They are lightweight and breathable and since he sweats at work, they are great! I will certainly purchase these again when he needs more pants.