Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on June 19, 2014
I own several good suits (suit supply purple line, a couple made to measure, and a custom tux) and was looking for a tan summertime casual suit. The price point on a lightning deal was enough for me to risk pulling this trigger and hoping for a hit, not a home run.

The positives, it fits very well, hugging (not squeezing) where it should and the arms show about 1/4 inch of shirt sleeve. The pockets are functional, not merely a flap, once again not that they get used outside of the chest pocket for a pocket square. The shoulders aren't overly padded and hit where they should on me so I don't have divots there. The length is good too as it covers the backside.

The negatives, nowhere on the site was the fabric content labeled. I was hoping for a cotton or even a cotton blend and half lining to assist with making it more breathable. Instead I was disappointed to discover it is 100% POLYESTER, the least breathable of all man made fabrics. Instead of sewing the tags on they used those darn plastic staples that leave small holes in the fabric. Sure, those will close up after cleaning. However polyester is prone to becoming shiny when pressed so I don't want to have it cleaned often.
on April 18, 2014
My Haggar jacket and pants just arrived. I wanted a lighter suit for summer wear. This jacket, in size 42R is a bit bigger than other 42R jackets I have. The shoulders are a bit wider, and the girth of the jacket is not nearly as snug as the last two jackets I purchased (Jones New York and Banana Republic). I think it will still look ok open, but it looks oversized when I button it. I'm going to keep it, and may have it altered a bit. The price was right, even after alteration it will be a good deal. I'll update after a few wears.
on March 19, 2014
This coat, coupled with the matching Stria Front Suit Separate Pants, makes for a remarkably-attractive suit combination. The coat and the pants look as though they were handmade to fit by a tailor, and I seriously doubt you could buy a better-looking suit for two or even three times the money. The suit combination was shipped by FedEx, and arrived at my home on the Big Island of Hawaii in just two days (thank you, Amazon Prime!). I cannot recommend this suit highly enough. If you're in the market for a new summer suit, this is the one for you. It is perfect.
on April 18, 2016
This jacket is definitely built for a guy with a bigger frame. I'm a size 38 regular. When I put this coat on, I was ready to attend a flashback 80s party.
on February 22, 2014
The jacket fit as expected and matched together with the pants, they make a GREAT looking suit. I wasn't intending to buy a suit this color, but the look and price of it changed my mind. I am VERY pleased with this purchase and I am looking forward to wearing it this Sunday at church!
on December 21, 2016
Great quality and fit! Jacket was too big returning it and getting a different size! I originally got the 44 long because they didn't have 44 regular and was way too long! I returned it and got the 44 short and it fit like a 44 regular usually does. Great quality and now I have an awesome suit for a cheap price!
on June 21, 2014
I'm not a "big guy" but I lift weights and my shoulders are kinda bulky. In a more expensive suit I typically wear a 46-48 depending on the cut of the suit. In this brand I must get 48 or it doesn't fit over my shoulders very well (I get the little divots at the top of the sleeve).

Aside from that, this is a really great looking suit in this price range (no one will mistake it for a nice brushed wool suit, but in this price range it's a great jacket).
on June 28, 2013
Haggar used to be sold in some of the better men's clothing stores in the South. But I guess with the onset of internet shopping they had to stay competitive and this coupled with rising American labor pricing, the manufacturing was moved to a foreign labor market. And as a result Haggar 's quality has suffered. What once a great quality product is now a average quality product. The fit is boxy and the seam work is not top-end. But I needed a light summer suit on the PDQ and it served it's purpose.
on April 28, 2014
This is outstanding "summer suit"! Perfect fit and great look. A classic right now ! I already recommend it to my brothers. They love it.

My only problem was that gorilla who handle the shipping... No invoice in the box and my jacket and pant was severely wrinkled. I have to get them professional press before I can wear them.
on March 19, 2014
It was better than expected. First time ordering a suit off the internet but the size was right, the fabric is great (it's so soft and had a surprising cool-looking liner). I'm really pleased. The matching pants match the color but not a fan of cuffs but those can changed inexpensively by a tailor. Nice job Haggar. This will be a great summer suit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.